Poll: Your favorite bg? (or PvP warzone)

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Your favorite BG?

Mine is Arathi Basin, simply because you can jump off heights with your parachute cloak (on my rogue) levitate (priest) slowfall(mage) and on my Ele shaman i can Thunderstorm alliance of the LM cliff, good times.... hehe or MC with priest, also Eye of the Storm for same reasons.

What is your favorite bg and why?

mine is WG, cuz my favorite toon is druid , so I like WG
    i really enjoy crowds running after me, that's awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Arathi Basin>Alterac Valley> Warsong Gulch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Mine is Arathi Basin, simply because you can jump off heights with your parachute cloak (on my rogue) levitate (priest) slowfall(mage) and on my Ele shaman i can Thunderstorm alliance of the LM cliff, good times.... hehe or MC with priest, also Eye of the Storm for same reasons.

What is your favorite bg and why?
    I like the new ones, because they are new and shiny... and also really fun =) When it comes to the old ones, hmm, guess I like eye of the storm best =)

arathi basin all the way, the good feeling of a calm mountainous place
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    arathi basin all the way, the good feeling of a calm mountainous place
    After you take in the fresh mountain air and feel good......you are suddenly struck by 6 arrows, several fireballs and a warrior bashing your skull in with 2 huge axes.

Deleted
    Tol Barad for sure!

wsg only bg i can do without wanting to gouge my eyes out

I hate the new ones cus they are just recycled older ones with nothing new added to them. So probably WSG>AB, and then the rest way way over here, because I hate vehicular combat (I want to play as my own char, not some vehicle, and as a healer I get bored of spam dispelling), and I hate when pvp is based on pve (IOC or AV). You shouldnt need a tank in pvp in order to be effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arathi Basin

AV if not in a premade there all fun when your running in a good premade.

Def TP, BoG, WsG, AB, EotS! IoC is 'ok' but I trully hate SoA and AV with a passion...Basiclly the BGs when you have to grab bases and flags...

WSG...it has always been and will always be my favorite BG...its not as annoying as the other BGs, it's actually totally fun, WSG2.0 is fun too, but nothing beats the vanilla WSG <3

arathi and twin peaks, alterac valley used to be fun when it wasnt a rush fest
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Old AV. Guess you could call it AV 1.5 when the games would last hours (not days and not minutes) they felt let real battles not a rush fest

10+ Year Old Account
    I love WSG, it's always been my favorite. I guess it makes me nostalgic for the days of my old PvP team at 60, or spending hours playing one exciting game. I prefer it more at lower levels, but at 85 WSG can be a pain in the behind if you're gearing up an alt.

I guess, at 85 if I'm playing a geared character, WSG is awesome. If I'm playing a hobo character in greens I'd probably prefer AV or something, haha.

I hate SotA with a passion. It's the WORST. :|
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted WSG/AB apparently like everyone else I do however love that SotA is the least liked BG outthere with a staggering 0 votes lol, not surprised though to be honest
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman

Classic AV will always have a special place in my heart (10 hour BGs ftw!).

Note: I'm not being sarcastic, I legitimately loved old-school AV, and I was an Alliance player!

AB without a doubt, good terrain, good overall battleground design.

Whatever happened to that stranglethorn diamond mine that was datamined before the expansion?