Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wtf'd at Baine scoring the kill on Deathwing.

Also, implied we killed Deathwing in the Blasted Lands.. :|
    Last edited by Whisperawr; 2011-07-06 at 08:30 AM.

I'm dying with laughter. Most of the questions that are answered on the rest of the "leaked pages" are questions that were raised on several WoW-related forums about the first page of the document. Also, what's with the dramatic change in format? It goes from random bullet points about lore to patch notes and a non-existent Q&A session.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    I'm dying with laughter. Most of the questions that are answered on the rest of the "leaked pages" are questions that were raised on several WoW-related forums about the first page of the document. Also, what's with the dramatic change in format? It goes from random bullet points about lore to patch notes and a non-existent Q&A session.
    I liked how it pretended people were actually asking random questions.

Blizzard wouldn't throw out questions this RANDOM.

And Blizzard would never give this many spoilers. It went from a letter giving out a plot, leaving you out on stuff wondering, then it goes to questions telling you EVERYTHING.

I hadn't heard of this until someone poked fun at it on a blog.

Now, I'm of the opinion that Blizzard's writing has been slipping a bit lately. But that "memo" is just so bad that I find it hard to believe anyone could honestly fall for it.

Deleted
    Blizzard are too smart to let loose any leaks for their new expansion
    'puts on monocle'
    or are they?

OT fake expansion just to get publicity

Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    OT fake expansion just to get publicity
    If that turned out to be the case, I'd be mildly amused. But it's not even a very good attempt at a joke.

Deleted
    Do Blizz ever say "planet" instead of "world"? Even on the most internal docs?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    i pretty much only trust mmo champ on any of this shit lol hell id probably believe mmo champ over a blue post on the official forums >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Just read whole 14 pages and I think it was the best laugh I had in years... I hope the guy who wrote this i laughing too, if not... I feel sad for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Boub don't belives - I don't belive it too

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    so much stuff was there some of its probably going to be true just by coincidence

Haha yeah, I'm going to have to call bulls**t on this one.

Cool ideas, but only 4 dungeons and 4 zones at release? Really!? That's a crime! (Unique dungeon idea though)

The fact that Exodar and Silvermoon City would be rebuilt was highly interesting and plausible, but Forsaken paladins and Blood Elf druids? Now that's just plain bogus!

Finally, in my past experiences with Blizzard, never would they spoil such important lore related information about the present WoW expansion, as well as answer speculation threads that I have seen wander the forums in the past.

Also this,

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    so much stuff was there some of its probably going to be true just by coincidence

The vernacular is laughable, and there's no way you'd find that kind of casual diction in internal mails between prestigious people in such a big company... and cramming 15 pages full of random, disorderly tidbits? Middle-schoolers can be more organized than that.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudpulse View Post
    The vernacular is laughable, and there's no way you'd find that kind of casual diction in internal mails between prestigious people in such a big company...
    Not necessarily true.

and cramming 15 pages full of random, disorderly tidbits? Middle-schoolers can be more organized than that.
    Definitely true.

yahoo! the guy obviously put a lot of effort into his fake shenanigans, so i'll give him props for that.

damn you necro >.<