Fireland scropion

Anyone notice they stop droping 378 epics anymore? around 7 hours of killing them and only a world boe epic. Or im i having a really bad rng?
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2011-07-07 at 06:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    All the trash was nerfed completely, which was inevitable given it's ease of farm. I wouldn't be suprised if they, aswell as the hounds and turtles no longer dropped epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    All the trash was nerfed completely, which was inevitable given it's ease of farm. I wouldn't be suprised if they, aswell as the hounds and turtles no longer dropped epics.
    Turtle droped around 5 epics in that time.

For me atleast

15+ Year Old Account

Assumptions

"If you're soloing Firelands trash, it's for a reason that will be corrected. We've already fixed several situations where this was possible, either by buffing the creatures, increasing the range of their abilities, or removing their loot/greatly reducing the rewards they provide."

"Most of the changes weren't just due to solo players killing creatures in there, or pug trash runs. Many of the loot tables just had much higher drop percentages than intended."

These are quotes from Zarhym a blizzard blue. I have yet to find any documented proof of what kind of FL trash nerfs have been hotfixed. His quotes do not tell us in any way what was hotfixed. I am being told by many ppl in trash runs to avoid pulling scorpions, turtles, hounds, etc because they do not drop epics anymore. Enhshamanlol proved that wrong since he has gotten 5 epics from them just recently.

We should all assume that there was a ninja hotfix and certain mobs had their chance to drop epics nerfed but other then this, "Unbound Blazing Elementals now have a greatly reduced chance to drop epic items and crafting recipes. They also drop less gold", we have nothing to go off to indicate what has been hotfixed.

If someone has some proof of what has been hotfixed please enlighten us. I honestly doubt we will ever know because they don't want to tell us. As far as ppl who say they know and tell me to "just look at the hotfixes" your just making assumptions.
    Jobahlie-Mage- Only of it's kind since Vanilla WoW