Lose Control (Very useful for PvP)
    Recount
    Omen
    DBM
    DPM

I like my screen clean and clear ^^

There are a lot more if you want you can always check www.curse.com
    Choose the Warlock tab and go nuts ^^

Depends on content, playstyle and whether there are any addons you are not willing to replace readily.
    As for warlock specific there is little suggested so far that I would say screams warlock to me specfically.
    However good dot timing particularly for affliction and useful for others is a must.
    DotTimers and PowerAuras are good addons once you spend the time setting them up properly, PowaAuras particularly taking more than most in effort but with greater benefit.
    Tidyplates or other nameplate modification can be useful for keeping track of multi-dotting targets sometimes due to dot timers on the nameplates, but counter-productive as the numbers increase.
    ForteXorcist is seen as the standard for dot timing for warlocks and others, but I found it being excessive and needing much of the tracking and "features" turned off to make it useful.
    NeedToKNow and TellMeWhen offer basic Bar and Icon based timing options with more control but requires manually adding everything you want to track.
    A castbar replacement is advised should better awareness of your own casts such as Tick Clipping and enemy casts is important.
    Quartz previously the standard is falling rather beind now in functionality with Gnosis and AZCastbar offering better tools.
    Gnosis offers a variety of buff/debuff monitoring options, but perhaps dedicated addons may be easier to set up for that purpose.
    Unitframes - Little being warlock specific here, but something which can display soul shards, or a standalone addon such as NibPointDisplay.

PVE -
    Boss Mod - DBM/Bigwigs/DXE are the more commonly used/suggested.
    Threat Meter - Omen perhaps the "standard", but Skada or Recount with a threat module can perform that role.
    Damager Meter - Skada/Recount or for something simpler TinyDPS. Numbers will often vary from one to another due to different ideas of what dps actually means but all are equally valid due to no official definition. If consistency between members means something then push to get all guild members using the same one.

PVP -
    DBM offers some PVP features with timers related to captures etc and durations of various events during battlegrounds in particular.
    Should another Boss Mod be used then Capping offers a more stand-alone tool with similar features plus more.
    LoseControl as a tracker and alerter for various crowd control or other effects.

Different people will have different ideas as to what is considered essential for any given class, but I would have to say there is no such addon that is a must for any.
    These are just my views and are just a select few options.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2011-07-07 at 07:59 AM.

Deleted
    --Necrosis
    -Quartz
    -Lose control ( in PvP )
    -DBM
    -Omen
    -Recount
    -SexyMap