10m Heroic Stream - Lord Rhyolith

http://www.justin.tv/worldatlarge

9% wipe yesterday so hopefully he's going down, then next boss is who knows.

GIRLS GENERATION of Archimonde

Grats on your kill, I just watched it.

What is the mod you are using that counts down your debuffs? The one in the center bottom on your UI.

Quote Originally Posted by jdphenix View Post
    Grats on your kill, I just watched it.

What is the mod you are using that counts down your debuffs? The one in the center bottom on your UI.
    It's not me but our Ele shaman, but that's using Forte I believe

Rhyolith downed, trying Beth'tilac (gonna get our asses owned probably)

Deleted
    gz on the kill, was trying it myself today.
    unfortunately i was missing was brought you the kill in the end ? just the basic tactic and ignoring oozes at some point?

unfortunately i was missing was brought you the kill in the end ? just the basic tactic and ignoring oozes at some point?
    Pretty much, once the boss is at a certain amount of stacks and %, you have to burn boss to P2, because after 5 minutes he'll do Superheated, a stacking debuff that will completely own you once Phase 2 starts.

15+ Year Old Account
    What addon is that with the scrolling cooldowns? Looks nice.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

For the person asking about tactics, we did this tonight and downed him on 25. You basically do require some luck with the volcano spawns, we had a few ranged assigned to the sparks, every ranged was assigned to DPS the fragments, and we had some of the aoe hitting the liquids as well as knockback from ele and slow's from hunters on them - if they got near melee and were on low hp they were killed by the melee.

You really need to push p2 before 5 minutes otherwise it's gonna be a wipe even with raid CD's in p2 the damage is brutal, after the 3rd spark has spawned we switched and ignored the sparks.. hopefully at this point the boss is sub 20% armor and sub 50% hp, lusting here helps and if you can ignore the fragments (aka going to push phase before they charge people), then do so.