Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What's up with people saying Swedish men are gay?

READ THE ENTIRE POST PLEASE.

Just something i noticed a few months ago...i went to Texas on vacation, i was in New Jersey for 6 months straight to help my cousin with her marriage, and also after that i went to Portugal for a visit and then passed by Barcelona to visit an old friend that is modeling there....

Now the question: the ''general consensus'' in all of these places i was, is that most of the Swedish men are ''gay'' , as to the point that if you wen't there you could actually ''hit'' almost whatever girl you wanted.

Now ofc this is not true, i know that, i'm just wondering why do people say that, SPECIFICALLY about Swedes/Sweden? is it just ''haters gonna hate" ? or is there some other reason for that?

Stereotypes man, stereotypes.
    Also, we finns are really spreading the rumor in joy :P Like love/hate relationship to our dear neightbor, you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

because of the shape of your country, i'd guess

never heard this before.

Going to start spreading it though! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    How many straight Swedish guys it takes to change a light bulb?
    Both.

Yes It's a stereotype, but i always thought it was only us Finns that thought so.
    Apparently it has started to spread! MWAHAHAHAH(evil laugh)!

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Both.

Yes It's a stereotype, but i always thought it was only us Finns that thought so.
    We finally made it happen! >8))
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Deleted
    not really heard this before :S. what happened to vikings, arn't they still around? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    Stereotypes man, stereotypes.
    Also, we finns are really spreading the rumor in joy :P Like love/hate relationship to our dear neightbor, you know?
    lol you guys are mean : /

is there a REASON for that anyway or is it just ''friendly mockery" ?

---------- Post added 2011-07-09 at 02:02 PM ----------

Both.

oh no no, here in brazil people really think most of them are indeed gay lol : /

Quote Originally Posted by mogulkhan View Post
    lol you guys are mean : /

is there a REASON for that anyway or is it just ''friendly mockery" ?
    I'm pretty sure you have a common mock for us too And yeah, it is like siblings joke with eachother calling names and such
    (I pretty much still think swedish in language sounds gay tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Whyhello View Post
    never heard this before.

Going to start spreading it though! :P
    i did...something like "their country has the shape of a penis, so they really have to like penis"

---------- Post added 2011-07-09 at 02:05 PM ----------

Both.

oh and dont even start! your country is the ballsack of sweden's penis :-P

um im 25 years old swedish and i know about 1 homosexual person irl. thats the only one i ever met in sweden and i live in the second biggest city here.
    u cannot just hit on any girl here. swedish girls are known to be beautiful world wide so i bet theres just some kinda jealousy.
    and for all u haters, im swedish and gf is a swedish, blond, hot, 24 years old, girl with d-cups. in facts girls like my gf makes it even less likely there would be more homosexual ppl here.

10+ Year Old Account

This might explain a few things tho.

Deleted
    And you do really care? What ppl thinking about you, or your sexual disposition? Seriously. This is so childish.

Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    im swedish and gf is a swedish, blond, hot, 24 years old, girl with d-cups. in facts girls like my gf makes it even less likely there would be more homosexual ppl here.
    HAHA. 24 years old? Rather 15-16 with that text. :-]
    Last edited by mmocdd889ff95a; 2011-07-09 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    oh and dont even start! your country is the ballsack of sweden's penis :-P
    baaahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    I'm pretty sure you have a common mock for us too
    uhmm no ! people that DO KNOW Finland in Brazil actually love it, we used to have a lot of people from Finland in here back in the 50's / 60's. People are too ignorant to know it these days in here, but the ones that know it actually love you guys haha

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    And you do really care? What ppl thinking about you, or your sexual disposition? Seriously. This is so childish.

Y-..Your picture, and your location..Oh god. The rumors are true!

I never said i ''cared'' i just wanted to know what was up with it... no reason to get mad pal

wut? whats ur problem anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Necro View Post
    Y-..Your picture, and your location..Oh god. The rumors are true!
    well even as a swede myself i have to say it is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    So you won't be gay if there are more attractive women about? That makes sense....
    im sry if that wasnt rly 100% clear but it was mainly a joke...
    Last edited by goneloco; 2011-07-09 at 02:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    um im 25 years old swedish and i know about 1 homosexual person irl. thats the only one i ever met in sweden and i live in the second biggest city here.
    u cannot just hit on any girl here. swedish girls are known to be beautiful world wide so i bet theres just some kinda jealousy.
    and for all u haters, im swedish and gf is a swedish, blond, hot, 24 years old, girl with d-cups. in facts girls like my gf makes it even less likely there would be more homosexual ppl here.
    So you won't be gay if there are more attractive women about? That makes sense....

Can't say its a stereotype i'm familiar with. Mind you, the only swedish person I really know anything about is Tejbz. He doesn't come across as gay though. Far from it.