Priest Question in terms of PVP, Mooncloth or Satin

Whats the overall difference, I want to do as much damage as possible, but what would be the effects of having either set?
    One's crit, the other spirit.

Im shadow btw.

Spirit isn't really something you want to aim for as shadow. You'd probably just reforge it all though. The satin set has more damage-oriented stats, and its set bonus is clearly more damage-oriented. It seems to me that the satin is designed for shadow. Still, the set bonus for the mooncloth is probably worth keeping as shadow. If you plan on getting into arena, I have a feeling you'll want that mobility.

For maximum damage, as per your question, the satin set is what you'll want. For survivability and more overall effectiveness, mooncloth is probably the priest set. Again, I'm not entirely sure if mooncloth for shadow is typical, but with the ability to reforge that spirit I think that's what I'd use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for mooncloth, it's like a 12 sec CD Hand of Freedom. Just reforge spirit if you're hitcapped.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etdrit View Post
    Go for mooncloth, it's like a 12 sec CD Hand of Freedom. Just reforge spirit if you're hitcapped.
    agreed. you pretty much have to pick it up for the 4 set. and since two of the pieces have spirit you pretty much have to spec into twisted faith or its a wasted stat. there for get spirit gear until 4% hit and then stack haste.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

only need to get 1 bit of the spirit gear for 4/5 mooncloth rest is haste and crit which is nice for shadow.