Poll: wich class?

Thread: Immune too CC

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Immune too CC

Heya all, so i been thinking if every1 was IMMUNE too all forms off stun, fear, sleep, slow, poly or just bout anything that u can remove with your medallion in PvP then what class would be the most OP?

Any melee tbh.

Warrior.
    /Thread

Probably pally, because they can still bubble, loh, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Any melee tbh.
    And most melee can already break out of / be immune to the effects (Lichborne, AMS, CoS, Berserker rage, Bladestorm, interrupts, silences, ...).
    Maybe that is the reason why everyone thinks melee is too OP now (even melee).

Warriors are very susceptible to snares and roots, and don't have much for CC themselves. Taking CC away would make them a lot stronger relative to other classes. Death knights would probably be a fairly close second.

Mage, after all that QQ i can't see anything else becoming more unstoppable.
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Who voted hunter o_O
    A hunter without his slows=melee hunter,and this guy thinks that melee hunters are OP?
    Awesome avatar by Resentful

Deleted
    Arcane mages anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by vaztes View Post
    Arcane mages anyone?
    In what way? They'll still die in seconds and are still vulnerable to interrupts, but lose any ability to kite or escape. Mages would be the class that's worst off after these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Who voted hunter o_O
    A hunter without his slows=melee hunter,and this guy thinks that melee hunters are OP?
    If they would do away with CCs/slows/ect i could see them allowing hunters to shot in melee range... but honestly thats about it.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Classes who rely on cc/slows/stuns (hunters/mages/rogues) will be the worst off.
    Classes who don't rely cc/slows/stuns (warriors/shamans) will be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    not if they cant slow

Healers would never die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Healers would never die.
    silance would they be immuned too but interupt would still work tho =) so i dont think they wouldent die

classes could get away from dks without their slow, druids honestly due to cat form, might never be caught and killed.

I'd say warriors, but druids and shaman could be the true winners. insta-ghostwolf form - heal up, ect, and enhance has that nice 6s ranged interupt.....

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Mage with no freezes , Stuns , slows . Yea they would be so OP . /sarcasm

OT : Warriors .

15+ Year Old Account
    Warriors and DK's.

Hmm, there's something funny about that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    silance would they be immuned too but interupt would still work tho =) so i dont think they wouldent die
    so many mistakes i hurt my brain...

No cc means that warriors can't charge (since it stuns). If you take the charge away from the warriors they will suck. If you dont count it as a CC and other classes have ways of moving away i.e. ghostwolf then i would say shamans. Run away fire some shots, run away heal, rinse and repeat.
    Last edited by mmocfa61882ce6; 2011-07-10 at 10:14 PM.

Deleted
    hahah who is the fool that voted Warlock.