t11 boomkin 4 piece - how much dps gain?

so i can keep my 4 piece or switch pieces around and gain few hundred more haste, and some mastery how good is the boomkin 4piece now?
    Last edited by datrupimp; 2011-07-11 at 11:23 PM.

Its shit switch it with more haste

it was real good now its weak as hell, just looking at the top druids that parse a lot are still wearing their 4piece, unless they dont have any gear to replace is prolly why
    Last edited by datrupimp; 2011-07-11 at 02:45 PM.

Wait till 2p t12 then switch it out, unless you have 4 pieces of 378 gear to exchange it with which seems unlikely

If you're asking how much the T12 4pc is worth it's worth enough to take the crappy stats on either the shoulders or the pants and swap the other one for either the shoulders with perfectly itemized stats that is randomly generated from I believe Shannox OR take the firecat leggings from Majordomo.

Whichever one you choose you need to take the crappy other one(I prefer T12 shoulders + Firecat Leggings) then grab the T12 Helm, Gloves, and Chest.

Eventually I'll get around to making a BiS list for T12 Normal and heroic, but like always there are very few choices to choose from and it'll usually just be X instead of Y. I'm also weary of Calculated's guide. He hasn't been online much to update his Sticky so I may have to give that a rework for 4.2 since Boomkins went through some crazy changes.

i already compiled a bis list here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...12-Moonkin-BiS

feel free to add any suggestions.
    i am in the process of updating it currently with Heroic shannox shoulders and tier legs. EJ is showing it to be a 35 (lol) or so dps upgrade over firecat legs/tier shoulders

4 pieces of 378(normal gear) won't outwheigh the damage bonus of 4pt11 I'm afraid. Even nerfed it's still about a 3-400dps increase it seems.

this guy is probably the best boomkin in the world and he had 4p stormrider's, but he also managed to keep a 11% uptime on it. doing some napkin math he had 13 AL procs, 5 of which did not get used, and its hard to tell how the other 8 were even consumed (starfall? moonfire?). i think its probably worth going from 359-378 in terms of stats, but maybe not if you've already got heroic tier.
    Last edited by skeebopshapow; 2011-07-12 at 04:19 PM.

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Wait till 2p t12 then switch it out, unless you have 4 pieces of 378 gear to exchange it with which seems unlikely
    [Thread/]
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...