10+ Year Old Account

Best/common holy pally PvP spec?

Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm having a hard time finding the "essential" holy paladin PvP spec. Any suggestions? Things I MUST MUST have? The spec I'm running now seems to be working. I can link my armory if anybody wants to give me pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by bearxfoo View Post
    Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm having a hard time finding the "essential" holy paladin PvP spec. Any suggestions? Things I MUST MUST have? The spec I'm running now seems to be working. I can link my armory if anybody wants to give me pointers.
    Most of it is personal preference. I know a lot of paladins won't take denounce and will put points into divinity instead. Some will go 31/7/3 and get Imp. HoJ.
    This is the spec I use.
    War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength

heres mine, and i stack crit. http://db.mmo-champion.com/utils/tal...k.b0w.paladin. double dipping into holy power gen with both blessed life and pursuit of justice is sweet, not to mention the 15% speed increase! If i could as well and i am looking at it as an option to get eternal glory and leave 2 points out somewhere..
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2011-07-16 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    heres mine, and i stack crit. http://db.mmo-champion.com/utils/tal...k.b0w.paladin. double dipping into holy power gen with both blessed life and pursuit of justice is sweet, not to mention the 15% speed increase! If i could as well and i am looking at it as an option to get eternal glory and leave 2 points out somewhere..
    Blessed life and pursuit of justice doesn't and never have stacked.

Personally I'm using 31/7/3, I find that being able to stun one of the three melee that are on my ass constantly very useful, and with taurens aoe-stomp, I can usually get of a FoL-HS in sometimes when I'm being trained by what feels like half the members of the other team.
    Casting DL or a normal FoL in those situations is a flat out no-go.. and Conc aura with aura mastery doesn't work either since you still get knocked down, stunned or moved.

Having said this however, it's very exiting trying to stay alive against lots of people while dps try to peel them off and actually pull it off, such a rush =)
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by archangelz View Post
    Blessed life and pursuit of justice doesn't and never have stacked.
    they are 2 different effects i dont get what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    they are 2 different effects i dont get what you mean
    You cannot gain holy power from both at the same time. They both share an 8 second ICD so once you gain holy power from Blessed life, you can't gain holy power from PoJ for another 8 seconds so having both is completely worthless.