Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

So I just did 42k on Baleroc 10 as Sub.

And got the world first DPS for any spec on that fight by 4k DPS. What the hell, are Rogues bugged or ninja buffed?

Quit with the 'no logs, fake' stuff, I've posted the logs already and here it is again.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o...=11490&e=11704
    Last edited by Synexlol; 2011-07-13 at 09:49 PM.

Nope! your awesome i wish i was you.

Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Making me wanna play Sub now

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought enhancement shamans did the most DPS? If you did that much DPS on him, you must have gotten blaze of glory by taking a small amount of hits and slowly generating aggro.

That's one theory, another would be another rogue TotT'd you and you used a lot of offensive CD's on the boss. I am not very proficient at Rogueing, but I do know some small things here and there.
    A wise saying once said "A wise man builds a foundation from the bricks others have thrown at him."

I dont see your parse.

Takes awhile to update if he just got out of his raid. He prolly made the post right after the fight cause he jizzed himself so he might still be raiding and they didnt even upload yet.

not surprising, I thought sub was supposedly the best DPS rogue spec, it just a ridiculously tight and difficult rotation?

Pepizaur: "Who are you to judge?"
    Brinsley: "Well I'm a paladin, I judge things all the time"

I ranked last week with 28k and I just did 41k and a world 2nd. Looking at the WoL parse my abilities hit roughly 40-50% harder than last week. Something went wrong, in a good way. I am mutilate btw.

Who says they run WoL client? not all guilds do.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Logs aren't up yet, will link them later.

Ehhh, nvm. I wrote something to Synithin but then Synexlol posted and made my post look stupid.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    What Recount/Skada reflect in game is rarely even close to the Effective DPS value WoL uses to rank people. Something tells me you won't be ranked as high as you think.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pepizaraus View Post
    not surprising, I thought sub was supposedly the best DPS rogue spec, it just a ridiculously tight and difficult rotation?
    Nah it's not a bad spec nor the best, It's just unforgiving when your rotations become a mess in addition

The backstab requirements in certain encounters destroy the spec

If there is no logs, it never happened

The backstab requirements in certain encounters destroy the spec
    in certain encounters
    This. I recently started raiding as Sub and I gotta say, i'm loving it. Much more engaging, challenging, and fun - Although very stressful at times. One mistake and you can potentially be fucked. Chances are though - I'll finish out this xpac as Sub unless it gets nerfed to hell or something.

And while certain encounters ruin it - Others bless it. It's a horse a piece. What I do is simply make my OS Combat and when a fight really nails me as Sub, I switch over. Combats stats aren't to far off so it's a nice trade.

I don't want this getting off topic.

To reinforce my point, we would have beaten the enrage and killed Baleroc heroic if we had tried it on heroic. Yes, the enrage timer designed to gate players until we get 378 gear.

This screams for the need of a log. It would pretty much be unheard of.

~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~