[TV] Star Craft 2 in The Office

http://www.hulu.com/watch/292804/the-office-spooked

Dwight goes to the office Halloween party as Kerrigan from SC2. Funny episode, go watch it.

I love how uncomfortable every episode is now with James Spader and Ed Helms

I still think it's a fun show.

Definitely, its probably impossible to replicate what they had with Steve Carrell, but I still consider it must watch.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it was kinda funny having Dwight and that kid vs each other. Show is worth watching still because of Rainn Wilson even though its hard to ignore the other gags they have.

Deleted
    Only works in US.... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks View Post
    Definitely, its probably impossible to replicate what they had with Steve Carrell, but I still consider it must watch.
    I personally don't think the show lost much when they got rid of him... this season is way better than last season so far.

I bet Steve Carell will pop back for a couple of episodes. Maybe the last ones.

Deleted
    Ye I seen this last night, I couldn't believe it when he walked in as Kerrigan lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    I personally don't think the show lost much when they got rid of him... this season is way better than last season so far.
    I think it comes down to having ran out of ideas for Michael Scotts character and the need to go in a different direction with the remaining characters. I'm not really sold on Andy as the anchor of the show, sometimes I like him and sometimes I don't, but this season has been solid so far but not the Office at its best. Great episode over all, loved Robert California for once, I've felt he has been underutilized since last seasons finale even though he has so much screen time.

Could use more screen time for Creed and Kelly, and less for Erin (boring) and Kevin (too slapstick now).

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    I think it comes down to having ran out of ideas for Michael Scotts character and the need to go in a different direction with the remaining characters. I'm not really sold on Andy as the anchor of the show, sometimes I like him and sometimes I don't, but this season has been solid so far but not the Office at its best. Great episode over all, loved Robert California for once, I've felt he has been underutilized since last seasons finale even though he has so much screen time.

Could use more screen time for Creed and Kelly, and less for Erin (boring) and Kevin (too slapstick now).
    I agree, I don't like Erin at all. I honestly don't know why she's in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post

Creed is my favorite, but I think his lack of screen time is what makes him such a great character. I mean, he does have his own blog in Microsoft Word.

You guys are weird. I love Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by skullduggery View Post
    I agree, I don't like Erin at all. I honestly don't know why she's in the show.
    They put that archetype in most of the NBC comedies recently.

OT: Dwight got the hair all wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks View Post
    You guys are weird. I love Erin.
    Maybe it's the actress I don't like, but I just feel like Erin was put in for the sake of having Erin put in. Every character in The Office has made me laugh, except for her!

I laughed at the Saw Doll costume with the bike.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    Creed is my favorite, but I think his lack of screen time is what makes him such a great character. I mean, he does have his own blog in Microsoft Word.
    Yeah I agree with this I love Creed, his little cameo's are brilliant, last season when Michael went to that restaurant and forgot his money so they place his picture on the wall and Creeds is already there, little things like this make his character better.

That 2 minute clip was some of the funniest I've ever seen from The Office. Ever. Though, I will still miss Michael.... I've still got to catch up on all the old stuff eventually :/