leveling a warlock

so warlocks are always the class i've stayed away from because i've just never been that good at them. i'm at level 63 now and i just can't seem to figure out the best way to quest. i don't know what spec to use and i'm not sure what my rotation should be either for questing mobs. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Deleted
    I levelled my lock to 80 back before Cata, so it worked a little different, where the strategy was "pop felguard and immolate", because, well, the felguard held aggro like a champ and did massive damage. From what it seems now, the felguard doesn't hold aggro very well, and voidwalker does ridiculously low damage.
    But still, here are your choices:
    Affliction is a nice way to level, because you're almost always at top hp/mana. Start with unstable affliction, haunt, corruption, and drain away. Life tap and repeat. This is a safe way, but a little slow for my liking.
    Demonology is a bit like beastmaster levelling, although the dps demons are unable to hold aggro, and the tank demon does poor damage. Immolate/incinerate is the way to go.
    Destruction is, in my opinion, a great way to level (that's what I did from ~70 upwards). You tend to burn through enemies and mana alike, but after the fight it's just a few lifetaps and soul harvest and you're ready to go. You're a little squishy, because everything goes gunning right at you (imp is rarely able to steal aggro), but the upside is you do great damage and things tend to die quickly. Immolate>Conflagrate>Chaos bolt>Incineratex1-3 usually downs a mob.

So, my suggeston for you would be to try destruction.

kk i'll give that spec a whirl. didn't like demo too much. might be because at lower levels you don't really have the full rotation to work with though.

Deleted
    I don't think at lower levels you really need a rotation. It's good to do it to practice for 85, but stuff tends to die so quickly that you won't have time to execute a full cycle anyway. That's what I'd go with for levelling as destro: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IZZIrbcRrcob (aftermath sucks at 85, but before it allows you more time on the mob before it reaches you. Backlash sucks at 85 PvE, but it's great for levelling, because once the mob gets to you, you get a chance for an instant cast spell to finish it off quickly and save your clothy butt). I'd use this for demonology: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IZIrrcou0Rd (again, some talents are worhtless at 85, but just great for levelling).