Computer Crashed?

So my laptop just crashed, and I've only had it for about 2 months. The AMD driver crashed twice, and then I got a blue screen.

The computer recovered fine, and it's running fine now, but I"m still a little worried. I'm scanning my computer right now, but is there anything else I can do to make sure its totally fine?

Depends what the blue screen said, most of the time it'll give you an error that looks like this 0x0000008E & it will write down the name of a file below it like filename.sys

With that sometimes we can find the issue. The first thing I'd do would be to uninstall your video card drivers completely & install the latest ones.

Blue screens are generally memory corruption that your system cannot recover from.

Now, when you say AMD, are we talking video card, or CPU? For a video card, its most likely failing when trying to access VRAM, in which case the options are to
    1) find a firmware hack that fixes it for your specific card, if one exists
    2) return it to be fixed due to faulty hardware.

The reason for it failing in the first place is probably temperature. You need to have a cooling fan for a gaming laptop, or you will start to see this happening more and more.