Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5v5, deadliest combination!

1 Frost DK - AMS, Icebound, DeathGrip, AOE freeze, chillblians, chains of ICE, strangulate, mind freeze
    1 Fury warrior - Charge, intercept, self heals, victory rush, quick burst, 2minCD AOE Fear, pummel
    1 ret pally - Hammer, bubble, silence, HoF, quick burst,
    1 rogue - sap, blind, garrote, kidney shot, cheap shot, shiving crippling, gouging, dismantling, kicking
    1 frost mage - crowd control, slows, AOE freeze, single target freeze, pet slow/dps, ice block

or

5 frost DK

any combination in mind? or seen any deadly pwn.exe?
    Last edited by Hellforge; 2011-07-17 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    wtf
    u need healers.

Back in the day I always wanted to try out a 5-man PoM/Pyro mage team. Would've been fun..

Still, you need healers..

Deleted
    Back in the day 5 PoM Pyro mages was a massive giggle, sometimes it worked so bloody well it was untrue, but most of the time it went badly, which was also pretty silly fun .

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy Paladin/Disc Priest
    Resto Shaman
    Affliction Warlock
    Frost Mage
    Rogue

I have always wanted to try five frost mages, just pop mirror image and pick off one of their people at a time how can you argue with 30v5

I would like to see 4 feral druids with Unheeding Warning and 1 enchancement for bloodlust and melee buffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    I would like to see 4 feral druids with Unheeding Warning and 1 enchancement for bloodlust and melee buffs.
    You can not use bl/hero/tw on arenas from few patches ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post
    You can not use bl/hero/tw on arenas from few patches ago
    4.0.6 I think it was!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    wtf
    u need healers.
    That's mostly the theme of this thread, I think.

5 DPS really won't fare well
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I always liked the 5xboomkins....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Has my lineup been the only actual comp so far D:

4 boomkins + 1 resto druid with the glyph to look like a treant. Then play find the resto druid in the forest of treants.

Mage, Lock, Ele Sham, Spriest, Hpal. All with new legendary.

Just wait for it.
    Last edited by Ieft; 2011-07-18 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    Mage, Lock, Ele Sham, Spriest, Hpal. All with new legendary.

Just wait for it.
    Pallies can't use staves! It'd have to be a resto druid healing with the legendary for laughs

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMcNut View Post
    Pallies can't use staves! It'd have to be a resto druid healing with the legendary for laughs
    spell cleave ftw i played that in wotlk was super awsome in some cases we asked the druid to go boomkin and the shizzle was dead in a nizzle of a second, shadow priest - ele sham - warlock - holy pal - resto druid tho in that period heroism/Bl was the super duper ability, now its just train to be recked by melee cleaves

Deleted

I'll just leave this here...

Deleted
    disc priest/rogue/warrior/hunter/retri or feral or dk would be cool i guess ^^

Has my lineup been the only actual comp so far D:
    The only one that is viable at least. I think these 5 of one class responses come from people that have never done 5's at any decent lvl or have vids of old out of balance things working.

5 frost DK
    FFS get with the times. Frost got neutered in most comps and only work in most melee cleaves now and prob the only range it works with is a Hunter. The Nerfs really helped "balance" it out. Unless your a human with Apparatus but... the qq will really come with T2 next season with that trinket so I'll leave it alone for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Durand View Post
    I have always wanted to try five frost mages, just pop mirror image and pick off one of their people at a time how can you argue with 20v5
    fix'd ur math is off

OT:
    IMO disc/rsham/rogue/mage/lock. Buncha sexyness up in there. Not as squishy as you might think O.o the amount of control makes me people rage all over their screen. I cant count the times ive been /spit on with this comp :P
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS