Red face Ok I find this funny

So yeah as of every patch now u get 7 days free trial if u dont play for certain amount of time. Thats all cool and great but when they alrdy give these kind of promotions, they should fix their time a bit. I used 1 promotion, for patch 4.1, and as I remember email was sent on like second day of the patch and u had time to actually use ur promotion, like 10 days or something. Then 4.2 patch arrived, i kinda dont gonna play wow for few more months, but atm I am on like, we can say, a short fuel recharge of all jobs and stuff. And guess what I was reading emails, and bam here comes blizzards email about rage of firelands blabla free 7 days trial, sent on july 15 8.20 pm. I was like huh finally gonna kill some time, then red further, and bam this promotion only works until 16. july, and I was like 00.01 in july 18. ¦ )
    So yeah if they did the same to others, then they have promoted the game rly well
    Would like to hear if any1 else got owned like this?
    Last edited by Janke; 2011-07-18 at 09:21 AM.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!