Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    I had really really long hair for years(guy) and one day, i just shaved it all off. It was such a burden, I love in short now.
    STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!!!!!! /tinfoilhat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I have no preference, it just annoys me when people ask me, 'when are you going to cut your hair', so I do not get it cut in spite.
    This exactly. First time I started growing it long, my mom caught me off-guard one night and cut it off while i was sleeping (sneaky sneaky). Two months later I moved out and now its getting quite long again

I've always had long hair. Specificlly I have very wavy golden blond hair, its very fabio-esque. Or rather it was. My parents forced me to get my hair cut and it's short as shit now. It's going to take me a year to grow out my hair again, and I wasn't even at the length I wanted to be when they force me to get it cut. It's going to two years before my hair is the length I want it (I wanted my bangs around shoulder length and they were halfway there up until last week).

So now I have two options with my hair. Keep it flat and look like hank hill, or give myself a faux hawk and look like a bro. Neither of which I am a huge fan of. I also had been working on a pretty nice beard at the time, but with the short hair I have now it looked terribly out of place, so I now have what my friends call a d-bag tag (half inch stripe beard in the center of my chin).

Deleted
    Well i prefer short hair for myself (receding hairline and grey streaks just makes me look older than i am ). So erm "really" short (like i normally do my hair with a razor short).

Tbh i think a lot comes down to how people feel about themselves. I know people with long hair who like it, but imo it doesn't suit them, then others with short hair who are in the same boat.

For me i prefer shoulder length for blokes and long for most women, although it really comes down to whether the person themselves is confident and likes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Long hair.
    My own hair and my man's hair. Love long hair on guys.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    I had really really long hair for years(guy) and one day, i just shaved it all off. It was such a burden, I love in short now.
    I love the long hair, the closest I get to a shave is cutting off a couple feet to give to the cancer kids.
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magisleeper View Post
    to give to the cancer kids.
    that sentence just doesnt sound right....

Deleted
    In my experience girls rarely like guys to have long hair. They either aren't bothered or prefer short hair.

Me personally? I grow my hair a little bit on top (so i can spike it up, slick it back, go casual with a J-Bieber style fringe) but shave the sides religiously.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have very long hair. I'm a girl, if that's important fot this topic.

I don't think having long hair is worth the hassle. I've had long hair, it didn't look half bad, but I'd rather keep it short.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastit View Post
    STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!!!!!! /tinfoilhat
    /browsesthreadsrecentlypostedin
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Deleted
    short hair, I can't stand long hair. I don't mind people with long hair but I hate it when my hair is too long

Deleted
    I like long hair both for girls and myself. Unfortunately due to a problem I can't wear long hair so I'm stuck with short one... for now.
    Anyway, on girls I love long hair and don't really like hair shorter then chin lenght, sort of boy-hair cut so to say.

I prefer medium hair on myself and long hair on girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    It all depends on the shape of a persons head.
    A length can be really ugly for one, but extremely sexy and attractive for another. Some men just have the face for long hair, while other men would look like little fairies on too much "E". As a rule-of-thumb, I dislike women with short hair, but I'm not the kind of guy who instantly refuse to compliment a woman with a short hairstyle - As said before: Short hair may look good on some, but not on others - and the same for longer hair.

I, for myself, like "short" hair. I tend to just trim it (all the way baby) when I feel that it gets too long. It depends really.

Deleted
    always had short hair. i wouldnt even consider having a long hair, wouldnt suit me Though im growing a viking beard now D:

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple millimeters or nothing at all.

My hair has gone from loose curls to a strange, straight-curve thing that refuses to look good under any circumstances.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

right now i got long hair(then its straightened it goes from the top of my head to the tip of my nose) the problem is that i also have severe flaking problems because my hair is like really thick almost like a mane so i usually cut it short but right now i cant afford to pay for a haircut and i'd rather have a professional do my hair rather than myself.

short story short i prefer short hair due to my flaking problems.

Deleted
    I love rock music and I am a rock guy. LONG ofc!!! I have a half long blond hair, but I grow it longer.

I am that blond rocker >> http://www.rate.ee/show.php?id=17092...f=8_91#content