Thread: Computer

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Computer

Hey, was looking around on www.Komplett.se looking for components for a gaming build and here is the result:
    I think it's pretty easy to understand what it is without knowing english

Case: Cooler Master Elite 310 Black/Silver
    PSU: AXP PowerSupply (PSU) 630W V. 2.20 SLI Ready

Motherboard: MSI H67MA-E45 B3, Socket-1155 -Demo
    Memory:Kingston ValueR. DDR 1333MHz 4GB, CL9 Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 Processor
    Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1GB GDDR5
    Harddrive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1 TB
    Optical Drive: Lite-On Intern SATA DVD+RW 24x - Black (Dual Layer) (IHAS124-19) (Bulk)

Are all these compatible and does it run games well? And is there anything I should replace?

EDIT: Updated list once again.
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2011-07-19 at 05:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could maybe name the parts as well as give links... it's often very easy to tell if stuff will work together just by knowing what the part is and being able to quickly refference it with another part... which is very slow if you have to click on each and every link.

Deleted
    Wait, 250w PSU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    You could maybe name the parts as well as give links... it's often very easy to tell if stuff will work together just by knowing what the part is and being able to quickly refference it with another part... which is very slow if you have to click on each and every link.
    okay, sec
    10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    okay, sec
    10char
    Thanks... it just makes life easier on all sides :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazytramp View Post
    Wait, 250w PSU?
    This, and no processor....

What about this

-edit- so I looked at this build on komplett.se and it's a little under 5500 SEK
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2011-07-18 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    Fixed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant ... and other than probably needing to go for a 500W PSU no real problems...

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, none of us are going to be like 'you must have huge psu' but 250W really >_> need to bump that up.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Deleted
    How much W do I need on the PSU?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bare minimum I would go with would be 400, 500 is going to give a little headroom in the future though.
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

asmekiel's one looks great pick those and drop the h67 board and buy a h61 with that budget you wont be sli/crossfire or need more ram else it looks oke the psu might be huge overkill but you can always use it if you buy a new pc
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aminozuur View Post
    asmekiel's one looks great pick those and drop the h67 board and buy a h61 with that budget you wont be sli/crossfire or need more ram else it looks oke the psu might be huge overkill but you can always use it if you buy a new pc
    Yea, or drop down to 450W or the 430W version.
    I'll update the link to see..

-edit- Ok, I updated the link: http://tweakers.net/gallery/398710?w...#tab:wenslijst

Yes indeed.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2011-07-18 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should go with a h67, then he could buy an Ivy Bridge later to extend the life of his system. With the H61, he's stuck with the current line of SB's and will need to replace the motherboard.

Deleted
    And is the CPU overkill? What else should I get?
    Well, the H67 is 1155 socket and the processor here is 1156 so I would need another CPU
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2011-07-18 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    He should go with a h67, then he could buy an Ivy Bridge later to extend the life of his system. With the H61, he's stuck with the current line of SB's and will need to replace the motherboard.
    :O intell.... I knew there was something fishy with the h61 chipset..

And is the CPU overkill? What else should I get?
    Well, the H67 is 1155 socket and the processor here is 1156 so I would need another CPU
    Go with the i3 2100. It's better than the i3 550, while being sold at the same price.
    €500, not sure how much it is in SEK, but it is still well within budget here.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2011-07-18 at 09:28 PM.

i3 2100 is for his price a beast it rapes the crap out off amd ones with ease. He could go for a h67 but i doubt he will be buying a Ivy if hes atm only with 500 euro (Checked amariel's new one and now he could squeeze a h67 in but then i would alrdy go with a p67-m)

h67 is just a niche for ppl who want something that is more expensive but dont want to oc its in a weird spot. And the price difference from the p67-m boards isnt that big )

EDIT: For a i3 2100 you dont need a aftermarket cooler it runs fine with the stock cooler. You saved now enough for gtx 560 ti
    Last edited by Aminozuur; 2011-07-18 at 09:29 PM.
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

Deleted
    There are loads of boards that have H67 in them, could someone give me something more specific
    Would this do? http://www.komplett.se/k/ki.aspx?sku=638541#extra

10+ Year Old Account
    i3 2100 is for his price a beast it rapes the crap out off amd ones with ease. He could go for a h67 but i doubt he will be buying a Ivy if hes atm only with 500 euro (Checked amariel's new one and now he could squeeze a h67 in but then i would alrdy go with a p67-m)

h67 is just a niche for ppl who want something that is more expensive but dont want to oc its in a weird spot. And the price difference from the p67-m boards isnt that big )

EDIT: For a i3 2100 you dont need a aftermarket cooler it runs fine with the stock cooler. You saved now enough for gtx 560 ti
    You never know what you may want/need in another year or so, buying a h61 board removes the possibility of upgrading just a processor off the table immediately.