A good ally pvp Server?

I'm getting back to WoW after a long break. Planning on rolling alliance, anyone have a good idea on a good server for end game pvping?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Popinlaggin View Post
    I'm getting back to WoW after a long break. Planning on rolling alliance, anyone have a good idea on a good server for end game pvping?

Thanks!
    Depends what you mean;

Rando bgs are cross realms now

if you're into serious RBGS and Arenas Tich is probably the place for you.

If you're not that good, don't roll on Tich as you'll get eaten alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel'Thuzad is an amazing server to Alliance PvP.

Tichondrius isn't as bad as you make it seem Cavein, arenas are about the same as any other battlegroup there until you hit at least 2.2k.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

well, I've been off for a while so I guess i'm not gonna be pro going off. So, probably more on bgs and world. less wait time and more wins, that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by er0ckuh View Post

Tichondrius isn't as bad as you make it seem Cavein, arenas are about the same as any other battlegroup there until you hit at least 2.2k.
    I'm not talking about difficulty of the games there as the ol' BG9 thing doesn't exist anymore due to all realm arena queues, It's really hard to find players on your level there. Like for instance on a bad server teams that are 2.2k rated are the top teams and with little practice and a few brain cells one can achieve this; Where as on tich they consider you a scrub if you're 2.2 and the top teams are 3k

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius if your a 2k+ player

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmoon. ALMOST ASIAN REPRESENT!

Deleted
    Why is everyone assuming he's American? If that's the case, then go Tich. If you play on European servers, Haomarush is pretty good, as is Xavius and Sylvannas (to a lesser extent).

Definitely not Kel'Thuzad. Nothing but jerks and trolls from that realm.

I would definitely recommend Tichondrius or Stormreaver. You could also try Illidan but that's primarily a Horde dominated realm.

WoWProgress

That should help you find something.

Darkspear is a good ally pvp server, specially if you can get in Dara Mactire(guild)but this is not the moment to go there.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2011-07-19 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Darkspear is a good ally pvp server, specially if you can get in Dara Mactire(guild)but this is not the moment to go there.
    Yeah Darkspear has a lot of amazing players (even ones not in Dara Mactire), but unless Swifty gets unbanned I dont suggest trying to play there any time soon.

sargeras-us , lots of 2.4k+ few 3k teams

Deleted
    Ermm... EU or US ? OR Asian ones?

Deleted
    Outland is good eu pvp server

I would avoid Darkspear if I were you and I mean all the time, not just because of what transpired today. Sargeras is definitely worth looking into along with the others that I mentioned.

If ur oceanic, I'd say go Barthillas or Frostmourne

He doesn't mean the battlegroup.
    I played on Tich, trust me, bad players get eaten. By eaten I mean mercilessly insulted until they transfer or L2P.