Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Favorite Rifle and Pistol

Post a Img link to your Favorite Rifle and Pistol. I dont care if you dont like Guns or dont support them, Dont post if thats so.

USP 45

Bushmaster ACR

I never really understood peoples obsession with guns.... u need to get help dude

Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    I never really understood peoples obsession with guns.... u need to get help dude
    Extremely rude. I'm sure you like things that OP doesn't particularly care for.

No need to post that kind of garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

Deleted
    Guns / Cars what's the difference?

I feel the same way about stamp collecting

Deleted
    I never really understood peoples obsession that guns make you murderer... u need to get help dude

hey guns are cool. nothing to obsess over imo, but theyre still pretty sweet. went to the range recently and rented a full auto M-16 and it was tits, also used my friends snub nose .357 magnum with hollow points lol, the kick on it makes it so much more fun to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Guns / Cars what's the difference?
    cars are meant for transportation, not for killing people.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't serve in the military, but still, I'm austrian, so...

Glock 17

And Steyr AUG A3
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

/facepalm

guns are made for self defense, saying there for killing is like saying cars are only for transportation. not fun, or racing, mudding ect.

people kill people not guns.

cant find a picture of it but, a long barrel .22 with a simple scope. always good to keep your aim practiced.

Deleted
    They both kill people but just like guns, it's not the object itself, but the person behind it.

Back on topic.. Only fired 2 rifles and hard to pick between the two... Minimi would be my favourite gun ever fired. Pistol Sig P226..

btw dude, cars kill people too.

lol Req, i have an airsoft version of that pistol, its my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Doommann View Post
    /facepalm

guns are made for self defense, saying there for killing is like saying cars are only for transportation. not fun, or racing, mudding ect.

people kill people not guns.

cant find a picture of it but, a long barrel .22 with a simple scope. always good to keep your aim practiced.
    is it a power fantasy thing? were u bullied as a child or something?

and btw, cars do kill people but they're not made to kill people... the only function of a gun is to kill innocents. so there.

Pistol: H&K USP Tactical
    Rifle: FN SCAR L/H

Rifle may be pretty obvious

Deleted
    Guns made for self defence? Against who? People without guns who attack you? Why do you need a gun if he doesn't have a gun? Well he does? So was that gun made for self defence or attacking? I'm not trying to derail the thread, but the man's got a point. You could say a computer is the same a gun too, because if you drop a computer at a person standing on the street and you're on the 6th floor of a building, chances are he's gonna die too. No, cars and guns are not the same. If you think guns look pretty, smart, cool, whatever, that's totally fine.

Now, I'm gonna get out of here, enjoy the discussion.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=47523#.

Don't you just love a cannon like that gun..? i know i do <3

I like AR-15s. I have several. I'm also a fan of my Remmington 870.

Deleted
    Oh, and guys - the question relates to REAL LIFE Rifles and Pistols (or I would assume so) so if you say "yeah I love the barrett 50 cal (or whatever its called) because I own nubs in CoD with it", you're making yourself look quite stupid.

Just wanted to throw that in, I don't really have anything to contribute as I've yet to fire a real life pistol or rifle. I would like to, though. Just to get the feel of it.

PS: Then again, I guess it's perfectly okay to like a weapon in the same sense that you like a sports car, even if you don't own one. But my "CoD player" example still stands :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Guns made for self defence? Against who? People without guns who attack you? Why do you need a gun if he doesn't have a gun? Well he does? So was that gun made for self defence or attacking? I'm not trying to derail the thread, but the man's got a point. You could say a computer is the same a gun too, because if you drop a computer at a person standing on the street and you're on the 6th floor of a building, chances are he's gonna die too. No, cars and guns are not the same. If you think guns look pretty, smart, cool, whatever, that's totally fine.

Now, I'm gonna get out of here, enjoy the discussion.
    Some people just like shooting guns at targets. Stop derailing the thread. Bye.

Deleted
    Now you are talking my language. I am a reserve officer in the British army (Infantry) and my full time job is ballistics analyst for the MOD, i fire guns all day and test the effects on the human body.

My fave rifle is the SA80, but only because I used it in 2 tours of combat. The A1 was shit, but the latest version is easy to clean, easy to upgrade/mod and is considered to be the most accurate assault rifle in the world.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    My fave pistol would have to be the Glock 17, easy to maintain, reliable and easy to handle. There is a reason so many countries prefer this weapon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us