2 set bonus bugged?

Hi,

First I'm a PvP noob, just started doing some arena with friends to kill time between raids.

I already had the Season 9 gloves, picked up from BH for my Hpala. Got enough honor today for the Season 10 Helm. The thing is I dont seem to get the 2-set bonus, on the tool tip it is highlighted, but there is no change to Resi or Int on my Character Sheet. Is this a bug, or is season 9 designed not to give bonus when combined with season 10?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for being stupid .
    Last edited by Quickpocket; 2011-07-20 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Typo

Deleted
    Right, no 2x 2set bonuses any more, was changed whit this patch + s9 and s10 is still the same set so to speak (they don't count it as 2 different sets whit the same bonuses)... Or something like that, hope it made sens =)

+ that I hope I was not to stupid to understand what you meant there =)
    Last edited by mmoc45ecfd140f; 2011-07-20 at 06:14 PM. Reason: to stupi to make it proper atleast....

Quote Originally Posted by Armide View Post
    Right, no 2x 2set bonuses any more, was changed whit this patch + s9 and s10 is still the same set so to speak (they don't count it as 2 different sets whit the same bonuses)... Or something like that, hope it made sens =)

Honestly, that didn't even make sense to me (what you wrote) and I'm pretty certain I know what OP's problem is!

Deleted
    Dont by ret head and holy hands !

Quote Originally Posted by Armide View Post

What he said. Which is, you can no longer get the 2set set bonuses twice. The game basically treats the 2 sets as the same set.

Druids, Priests and Shaman could wear 2 pieces of the healing set and 2 pieces of the caster DPS set and get 800 resilience total (400 from each 2pc set bonus). @OP, This was changed in 4.2 so that players can only receive the 2 piece bonus once.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think he is saying he has two pieces of pvp tier (1 pc s9 and 1 pc s10) and they are not giving him the 2pc bonus. I have no answer for what is going on if that is true (and assuming he didn't buy ret head with holy hands). Otherwise, yes to what is said above, you cannot wear 2pc s9 and 2pc s10 and get double the 2pc bonus.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    I think he is saying he has two pieces of pvp tier (1 pc s9 and 1 pc s10) and they are not giving him the 2pc bonus. I have no answer for what is going on if that is true (and assuming he didn't buy ret head with holy hands).
    This is my problem, sorry for not being clear. I definitely have the T10 holy head (went back to vendor and bought it again to be sure), I guess its time to make a ticket and see whats going on.

Thanks for all the replies.

---------- Post added 2011-07-20 at 11:35 PM ----------

Oh dear told you I was a noob, luckily realised before I made a ticket...

I had made myself the Bloodthirsty Ornate set, and I didnt know that already had the +400 Resi, pretty frickin' foolish of me.

Thx again for the replies.