H Alysrazor - Meteor tips

Hello fellow locks, my guild is currently progressing through H Alysrazor and we've been having quite a few issues with meteors.

We have 3 Warlocks (1 Demon, 2 Affliction) along with a few other ranged on meteor duty (we're sending Fire Mages/Rogues to the air), and all 3 Warlocks are struggling with Meteor damage, due to our whole class design.

As Affliction, the best option I see to have is saving Soul Swap to be able to DOT the Meteors as soon as they spawn, but it's still not quite enough damage. 4p t11 seems to do the trick, but I'm not a big fan of relying on RNG.

You guys have any tips on how we can increase meteor damage?

Do you have someone slowing them when they spawn? I have the job to get a concussive shot asap, and it usually gets killed before my concussive gets off

Deleted
    Hmmmmmmm? Why do you have the rogues up in the air? You should have all your mages up there, in addition to that shadow priests are very nice and so are boomkins.

Have your hunters help out on the meteors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis71 View Post
    Do you have someone slowing them when they spawn? I have the job to get a concussive shot asap, and it usually gets killed before my concussive gets off
    Yes, we have a Hunter trapping and Concussiving for adds. The thing we, we are bringing a melee heavy comp so we have 2 Spriests, the Hunter and the 3 Warlocks on meteor duty.

This is our vid of HC Alysrazor from my PoV (affliction lock)

I basically just fel flame spam them for the small amount of time they're up. You really should have hunters trapping them and all ranged dps nuking them down.
    Hope that helps!