View Poll Results: Favorite Boss in Bastion of Twilight?

Voters
709. This poll is closed
  • Halfus Wyrmbreaker

127 17.91%
  • Theralion and Valiona

137 19.32%
  • Ascendant Council

199 28.07%
  • Cho'Gall

246 34.70%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Post Favorite Boss: Bastion of Twilight

as title hints, what is your favorite boss, and why (optional to comment on this ofcourse) in Bastion of Twilight.
    Favorite Boss: Blackwing Descent
    Favorite Boss: Throne of the Four Winds
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2011-03-11 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    Halfus, He's a walk in the park.

Deleted
    Valiona, because of how much shadow priests decimate others' on this fight.

I like Ascendant Council!

As a prot warrior it has to be Cho'gal. I use a huge variety of moves and I'm involved in nearly every mechanic.

Halfus. Big crits = <3<3<3
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

The are all a lot of fun, personally I really like the Council though. The entire raid is very Shadow Priest friendly though, pretty much every boss lets you Multidot.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Uh, I don't like any of them 0.o.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skals View Post
    Uh, I don't like any of them 0.o.
    Then which one do you hate the least?

Personally, I like the Ascendant Council. It's an intensive fight that requires coordination and awareness.

Would be good if you included every boss.. Sinestra isn't on your list :x.

Halfus FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Would be good if you included every boss.. Sinestra isn't on your list :x.
    well, very few has actually done this fight, and its a heroic only fight too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    As a prot warrior it has to be Cho'gal. I use a huge variety of moves and I'm involved in nearly every mechanic.
    And I <3 healing you through each and every one of those mechanics too. My vote goes to Cho'gall too, but mainly because Gall makes me smile when he says 'STOP! It's Hammertime!'.

10+ Year Old Account
    halfaus cos he drops alot of hunter lewt
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

Had to go with Cho'gall by default.

Halfus is boring after the first 10 seconds, V&T has obnoxious emotes and AC's mechanics are way too basic.

now that you bring it up, realized that I really like all of the BoT ones <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    well, very few has actually done this fight, and its a heroic only fight too.
    And.. ? It's still a boss in bastion of twilight.. its also by far the best boss.

And.. ? It's still a boss in bastion of twilight.. its also by far the best boss.
    i dont wanna argue about this, you havent done it, so im curious that you already find it the best boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    i dont wanna argue about this, you havent done it, so im curious that you already find it the best boss.
    Just because I haven't killed it doesn't mean I haven't tried it. Best graphics of any boss in bastion, lots of things happening meaning nearly everyone has a different job to do, and extremely difficult.. making it my favourite boss of the tier.
    Last edited by Mudkiper; 2011-03-11 at 03:00 PM.

Erm, just because I haven't killed it doesn't mean I haven't tried it.
    true, rechecked and saw you got Cho'Gall killed.
    but there is still to few people that have done it in my opinion, and i was afraid that people would just click it to be cool and say "its really challenging in that video lulz" :/