Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    we would be better off finding out who will play the voice because well unless they do this full CGI it will suck so hard it will turn into a black hole and kill wow as we know it (and all of us but meh)

If they would cast Chuck Norris as Varok Saurfang I'd pay 100$ to watch this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    Muradin - John Rhys-Davies. Just because Gimli.
    Also my old next door neighbour, although my uncle still works with his son.

I've seen a few I whole-heartedly agree with, others that couldn't be more wrong. My input, with reasoning:

Ron Perlman as an orc. Pretty much any orc, though I think he could actually pull off Thrall. He's got that Gentle Strength in his voice (and look at his face, he's an orc).

Karl urban as Varian. Varian is all in the eyes, he's complex and inwardly conflicted. That has to be reflected in the eyes, and I think Urban can pull off both the stoic wisdom of a king and the vicious rage of a gladiator needed to accurately portray Wrynn.

Angelina Jolie... This one I struggle with. She's got the natural beauty to play an elf, but it's also a somewhat dark beauty that I really think would only be suited for Azshara. She's not right for Sylvanas AT ALL.

Michael Clark Duncan as a Tauren, doesn't matter which one, it's just going to be the voice anyway.

Same goes for Michael Dorn (who actually has voiced some of the Tauren in game).

Gary Oldman as pretty much anyone. He's hands down the best chameleon actor in hollywood today, though I'd lean towards someone like Medivh, or maybe one of the forsaken. Definitely one of the bad guys though, he's just so much fun as the bad guy.

Liam Neeson as a Human paladin, any of them. Nothing else though.

I would love, LOVE to see Bill Nighy as a forsaken. His face, his mannerisms... perfect.

Natalie Portman could play an elf, maybe even Tyrande.

Arthas and Sylvanas are really hard, still working on them.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alorn View Post
    I agree in part, although I'd rather say:

Varian Wrynn: Stellan Skarsgård
    Arthas Menethil: Alexander Skarsgård
    Now that you mention it, this combo would be perfect as Menethil/Arthas since they actually are father and son. Stellan would make an excellent Menethil if he could get the accent out of his voice, haha.

If the story was centered around Arthas, Liam Neeson would be the best choice for Uther. As previously suggested, Malin Akerman would be great for Jaina. She has fantasy experience from Watchman and adapts to all of her roles.

Thrall -Ron Pearlman only becuase Michael Clark Dunkun is dead
    Arthas - Sean Bean or the UNDERTAKER
    Jaina - Scarlet Johansson
    Malfurion - Ken wantanbe or Chow Yun Fat
    Tyrande - Zoe Saldana
    Varian - Gerard Butler hands down
    Sylvanas - Milla Jovavich
    Garrosh - tommy Lister
    Muridin - john rys davies
    Illidan - Sammual L Jackson
    Kael'Thas - Luke Gross
    Tirion- Jeff bridges of if the younger tirion Dave Drahmen