Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Klinda quitting WoW

Your thoughts on why a person like Klinda who dropped out of school and basically threw away his whole life to play would leave?

discuss

Deleted
    i dont even know who that person is?

Who is Klinda?

(I really don't know him :<)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i dont even know who that person is?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Clinda

10+ Year Old Account
    Have no idea who this is or why they matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realized he squandered his precious time on this planet with a game whose own creators have abandoned in lieu of greener pastures of a new IP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cpy View Post
    Who the hell is Klinda and most important question is: Who cares?
    You are not forced to comment. Please don't post None-constructive replies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceiverr View Post
    Your thoughts on why a person like Klinda who dropped out of school and basically threw away his whole life to play would leave?

discuss
    This isn't a good idea to begin with..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    This isn't a good idea to begin with..
    Facts, man.

I'm sorry, who? what?
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

Deleted

discuss
    Dunno who it is either, but that person probably leave cause real life catch up. If he or she threw away life on wow bills are probably stockpiling or if it's a US resident.. illness self or in family and cash is needed. Something like that I guess.

why would this be a matter to the pvp forum?????????? might aswell post a topic like this "Bob eat a banana discuss" put a little more effort on the topic you really wanna adress with more info

Deleted
    Who cares if a person quits playing a game?
    Not me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganza View Post
    why would this be a matter to the pvp forum?????????? might aswell post a topic like this "Bob eat a banana discuss" put a little more effort on the topic you really wanna adress with more info
    He's a multi glad and hero of the horde. He's been making youtube vids and guides on how to play warrior, making macros and keybindings.

I'd never heard of him until now. Good luck to him though I guess.

Deleted

discuss
    His parents finally kicked him out of the house after telling him multiple times to get a job.
    Now he has no income and no place to stay.

Let Klinda be an example.
    Finish school and get a steady job!

Deleted

discuss
    Its not a good idea to start a good topic with an overly bias title.. it could have just read

why Klinda would leave world of warcraft.

tho I guess that dosn't sound as sensational as you'd like?

discuss
    He is an Electrician...... fark your an idiot, how did he waste his life at all he has a career that will net him 100K+ easily only working half a year in the mining industry get your facts right.

This is like me making an "I quit" video, selling my tier pants lololol, btw I played for 8 years, and I even raided once!