Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The spike is actually fire, not frost - look at the right, it lists all the specs by current DPS. The line with the spike correlates with fire mages. Probably caused by heroic Alysrazor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    I'm hoping that 3.50 change will be reverted as it is a similar flaw as the 371-honor gear incident. Even though I'm on EU, I'm tracking the topic(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8698161?page=1) and posting on it(Free 7-days for the win) from my lvl.1 rRgue, Zenrei.

...and first(for the first time)
    To my knowledge the wep was 3.5 on the PTR but somehow made it to live with bugged tooltip. It still acted as a 3.5 speed with lower DMG than 3.8 etc. So people who have it already won't really notice DPS change.

That's pretty much all there is to it.
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2011-07-29 at 07:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    No frost mages there Boub - that blue line represents fire mages, and in that case it's probably not a bug

That chart makes me love being a SPriest so much

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That was pre 4.2 though, unholy DK's are taking the worst of it now.
    Entire class compared to one spec.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Wow there are still arena tournaments going on, i thought that crap died when MLG laughed them out of eSports.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub doing better than Enhancement. All is right in the world.

Deleted
    Feels good to be a DK ""

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehfred View Post
    Sub doing better than Enhancement. All is right in the world.
    Yep..... but these are just stats, and overall DPS.

Aww hell yeah for Moonkin! Shame it seems Unholy didn't catch up with Frost as much as I'd hoped it would however... /sigh back to the reforge guy...

If the numbers in the chart look a little odd from experience, it's because the logs it's based on include all the gimmicky AoE fights. Here's a chart from Heroic Baleroc, a single-target fight where the numbers will make a lot more sense to most people. Since only the top few guilds have contributed H-Baleroc parses, the numbers should also be free of the "derp" factor.

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Baleroc/2...default/#3vvvv

Arcane 31354
    Marks 30684
    Fury 29770
    Sub 29452
    Combat 29379
    Assassin 28794
    Affl 28779
    Ele 27680
    Feral 27650
    Enh 27620
    Surv 27659
    Balance 27524
    Shadow 27501
    Frost DK 27479
    Demo 27099
    Unholy 26739
    Arms 26873
    Ret 26255
    Destro 25832

Other specs do not appear in the top 100 H-Baleroc parses.

It's most likely graphing the 20second Alysrazor fights for the mages.

Deleted
    Demo locks so high? I'm wondering, why...

Boubouille, if I had to guess, the 50,000 DPS Mages are most likely Fire Mages on Alysrazor if I HAD to guess (I'm pretty crappy and I pull a good 46-50k myself on Aly :3)

10+ Year Old Account
    mage nerfs are totally uncalled for!

The spike for the mages is probably due to that fire mage who did 2million DPS on alysrazor.

Deleted
    If that spike for mages is Alysrazor, where's the spike for tanks on that fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Enhancement and Retribution are BELOW A ROGUE PVP SPEC.
    What on earth is wrong with you?
    Nothing is wrong with him - i can understand his point. Shaman and Paladins are a hybrid class - Blizzard in the past stated that hybrid classes should be 3%-5% lower in DPS as pure DPS classes. I exchanged versatility for DPS by choosing a pure DPS class. If i could i would roll a hybrid but 6 years playing rogue that attached me to my class.

3 hybrid classes performing way better as rogues and that's sad.

My rogue is very sad. We are top middle of the pack, but I want to have a chance at being top of the pack. And shaman need a buff seriously blizzard, quit neglecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by lb View Post
    Nothing is wrong with him - i can understand his point. Shaman and Paladins are a hybrid class - Blizzard in the past stated that hybrid classes should be 3%-5% lower in DPS as pure DPS classes. I exchanged versatility for DPS by choosing a pure DPS class. If i could i would roll a hybrid but 6 years playing rogue that attached me to my class.

3 hybrid classes performing way better as rogues and that's sad.
    They also went back on that a long time ago. There is no hybrid tax. Blizzard realized how utterly stupid that would be because no one would bring a hybrid DPS to a progression raid.