Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Firelands Trash farming solo as a Mage

Hi guys.

Just wanted to show all my fellow mages a Video i made farming FL trash Solo.
    It is really easy, first try it allready worked without any troubles.

Im Pulling 11 mobs /3 turtles + 8 Scorpions) and reses the instance.
    Have only been doing it for about an hour and the very next reset after the one in the video resulted in a nice Drop, a Caster Dagger.
    I used a spec with Improved Blink, its not nescessary though.

Unfortunately there is an annoying watermark in the beginning of the video, because i dont have a Video Editing Program full version.

Greetings

Floppi. DSH Server.

EDIT: Ah it seems i am not yet allowed to post links in this forum.
    You can find the Video on Youtube, its called "Mage Firelands Trash" by MRDennis1414. Would very much appreciate it if anyone would post the link directly

was this in real time? if so ima go speed level/gear my mage

Deleted
    Thx Guys. Very much appreciated

place the link but put <DOT> for where the dots are. so people can find it easier.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    No, looks like it is x2 speed or something

Deleted
    Aethias its x2 Speed as Nickamburi noticed.
    Kikazz Not sure what u mean sorry.

Wow I'm actually impressed...I thought it would be an arcane Mage burning a big add in 30 seconds MI time which seems utterly impossible, or a frost Mage using ice moves to kite adds around for a while.Never even though about fire. Great job my man. Although it seemed your raid group already had some trash cleared. You had a lot of working room to run in.

Deleted
    Yes. you only need an id with Shannox dead though, then there is plenty of room to kite

Going to try this right now. Thanks!

pfffft, who has a Fire spec now :S
    Loevty, Level 85 Troll Mage | Khazuals 2004-2011

lol, so easy i do it as well as fire

Quote Originally Posted by cekz View Post
    lol, so easy i do it as well as fire
    People who fly on Alysrazor.

It's worth noting that you'll want the run speed enchant and even a raid lock with Shannox down will have molten surgers to the left at the bottom of the hill, drastically reducing the kite space you have.
    Just another bad mage playing his class badly...
    Worst Mage EVAR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Great guide! Got 2 epics first pull!! love you so much <3

I pull the pack of turtles behind the scorpions as well. It isn't very difficult, you just have to pay attention to the Patriarch Fire Turtle's flame breath.

obligatory ancient news is ancient

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revmaynard View Post
    I pull the pack of turtles behind the scorpions as well. It isn't very difficult, you just have to pay attention to the Patriarch Fire Turtle's flame breath.
    Yes good idea, did that also but tend to reset the big one cause it takes very long with it constant shielding.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppi14 View Post
    Yes good idea, did that also but tend to reset the big one cause it takes very long with it constant shielding.
    Same here, I'll normally invis. If I'm bored I'll kill him though.