Mastery/int or haste/int gems? - Demo.

So yea, As demo warlock, should I be stacking Int/haste or Int/mastery gems where it fits.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AB/advanced

Armoury link
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking
    Lel I bought my spectral tiger from the horde auction house at 9 in the morning for the sweet sweet price of 1c.

Deleted
    Meta Gem: +54 Intellect and +3% Increased Critical Damage (Burning Shadowspirit Diamond)
    Red Socket: +40 Intellect (Brilliant Inferno Ruby)
    Yellow Socket: +20 Intellect and +20 Haste Rating (Reckless Ember Topaz)
    Blue Socket: +20 Intellect and +20 Hit Rating (Veiled Demonseye)

Quote Originally Posted by WhenInRome View Post
    So yea, As demo warlock, should I be stacking Int/haste or Int/mastery gems where it fits.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Lockonë/advanced

Armoury link
    Int/mastery is what i would do, but it might be different due to your haste lvl and mastery lvl. Demo doesn't become that good anyway until your more into firelands gear anyway, due to the insane amount of mastery on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalAftermath View Post
    Meta Gem: +54 Intellect and +3% Increased Critical Damage (Burning Shadowspirit Diamond)
    Red Socket: +40 Intellect (Brilliant Inferno Ruby)
    Yellow Socket: +20 Intellect and +20 Haste Rating (Reckless Ember Topaz)
    Blue Socket: +20 Intellect and +20 Hit Rating (Veiled Demonseye)
    Kay thanks <3
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking
    Lel I bought my spectral tiger from the horde auction house at 9 in the morning for the sweet sweet price of 1c.

10+ Year Old Account
    Run yourself through Simcraft and check your scale factors. Also take into account whether or not you are going for a haste breakpoint. Gear decisions for demo can be very tough.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

I've been telling my demo lock in our raids to get as much mastery as he possibly can get. I told him to screw the haste thresholds, and stack himself for Meta/Doomguard. On our burn phases the dude does 80k sustained dps, and burn phases are a joke with him and myself both going demo. I can see a reason for the haste thresholds, but they aren't as important as aff or destro.