Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meezh View Post
    what bosses do you think will be in the deathwing raid? Aside from deathwing himself ofcourse, unknown dragons? Will he be alone?
    marrgoooowarrrrrr

booooooonneeestoorrrmmmmm

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hogger will be the boss right before Deathwing. At 25% Hogger enrages and puts bleeds on the tank of 100,000 dmg per a tack and manages to steal Majodormos heroic Flame Scythe. GL!

15+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing
    Sabellian
    Chromatus
    Twilight Father
    Twilight Prophet

Well, there's 5 so that's all you get
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Some kind of faceless idiot from old gods....Yay deathwing is corrupted! Yay let's send some faceless and nameless idiots. Hello Mr. Vezax.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll be like Onyxia... In a cave, by himself with a few mobs before him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Chromatus, that dragon thing in the new Thrall book. They need a 5-man to explain how he got there first though.
    Absolutely, they pretty much hinted it by just saying he's dead but not dead...

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Sinthara?

-
    Sintharia is Sinestra, so no. She's already dead in the game.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

But seriously, I could see Sinestra coming back in some form (Blizzard has been known to do that a lot anyway, but especially for a heroic-only boss that not all the players got to see). I haven't actually seen the in-game Sinestra fight, but from what I understand, you get her to something like 1 million HP, then she falls into a pool of lava or something, so you don't actually see her die. I got this from wowwiki, so it may be outdated, but it does kinda make sense. If she could survive mating with Deathwing, she could survive falling into a pool of lava.

Also, Sabellian. And maybe some high ranking Twilight's Hammer member who isn't dead yet...

The Deathwing fight better be epic as hell. I'm picturing something where you get help from your faction leaders like Varian/Garrosh (with their usual bickering/fighting between each other that the players participate in), and I'm sure Thrall / the other aspects will make an appearance too. I can't wait to see it.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2011-07-31 at 06:35 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully a giant murloc boss with the Kil'jaeden/Sinestra skeleton.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It may as well be nameless bosses is not like they do anything else them be big loot bags....The only real story WoW players see in-game is a long box of text and some Doll house drama after level 5 85 toons I still have no clue who the f. Deathwing is and why he is doing all this... what his master plan is and why this guild guys keep coming back.... For me Blizzard did a far better job setting up the Lich King. For me Deathwing is just a other npc I got to kill.

Yeah I known I can go out to read the books and so on. But I am playing a game most if not all of the story have to be told in the game not in a damn book! I do not have to buy a book to understand Dragon Age or Mass Effect..... I didn't have to buy a book to understand what was going on in Warcraft 3. Like I did not get the story other them a few bits here and there.... I really not care who the bosses are... but pretty sure they will be just reuse work if the pass 2 patch's did show us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Deathwing
    Sabellian
    Chromatus
    Twilight Father
    Twilight Prophet

Well, there's 5 so that's all you get
    Don't forget, there will also be a council boss fight aswell

Well, Dexter, Deathwing is Neltharion, who was the Guardian of the Earth, until be became corrupted (according to the book). I don`t remember by what exactly, but it included hearing voices.
    Blackout Kick now causes the victim to wake up the next day and question their life choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    If she could survive mating with Deathwing, she could survive falling into a pool of lava.
    She did survive mating deathwing. She didn't survive one of her creations (Dargonax). The Sinestra you fight in H BoT is a reanimation, aka undead.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Twilight prophet most definitely.
    Prophet of Flames?
    There totally needs to be a boss named Chelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing: A Twilight Dragon equivalent to Dargonax, a Faceless General, the Twilight Father,the Twilight Prophet, Sabellian, Chromatus, Deathwing.

Deleted
    Twilight prophet, twilight father, chromatus, Deathwing, a council fight, some unknown guy, millhouse manastrom

I dont think Sabellian, hopefully blizzard save him to rebuild the dragonflight

Deleted
    The council of councils since you can't have enough councils in WoW.

Kael'Thas' head ressurected alongside Onyxiferian with Hogger as their tail.

After you've damaged Deathwing till 99% you slit his chest open and there you have Jaina controlling a robot drake.

Deleted
    What about the Twilight Father ?

I think there will be some sort of alliance versus horde encounter ending in thrall showing up and beating garrosh down.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    The council of councils since you can't have enough councils in WoW.

Kael'Thas' head ressurected alongside Onyxiferian with Hogger as their tail.

After you've damaged Deathwing till 99% you slit his chest open and there you have Jaina controlling a robot drake.
    Quite amusing post.

Deleted
    They're gonna have some Goblin boss, that's for sure.
    I was serious..