Deleted

(Shadow) Problem in duels...

Guys I have a problem and I seek your wisdom. I consider myself a very good player (both in pvp and pve) and obviously, I have good gear. But recently i've been having a lot of troubles in duels... like versus frost mages, shammys, even god damn warlocks.

I don't know what happened it seems like all of the sudden everyone got op... and i'm not even talking about deathknights... But this is not a QQ thread and I want to know if you guys could please check my armory to see if I have anything "wrong"... and by the way do you guys know anyone like the warrior "swifty" that does some tutorials or something. Even if it's not in video format i just want to learn how to pwn again =(

PS: In duels I am never use mindspike + mindblast am I doing it wrong? Because I usually just get interrupted and if I get a fear or a silence it's a lot of loss damage right (Because I don't have the dot's up)?.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/harukaa/simple

T
    hanks guys =)

I wouldn't worry about duels so much. They're in no way a testament to skill, just a who can burst who faster kinda thing. I would suggest to not be afraid to use everything if winning the duel means a lot.

Haven't really dueled in a long time, but if you're losing to an enhance, remember to silence. Other than that, should prolly get the hit cap and some penetration.

frost mages are just op give it up.

ehancement shamans u just have to kite and juke.

demo and destro are beat able but aff should win because he can just spam drain life thats it.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    And what should I do against rogues? I'm having some problems with them also.
    Thanks for the answers =)

Deleted
    Get hit capped first.

Locks - Fear on opener if he trinkets then fear ward and put full dots up then mf/mb until the pet is back, silence him and juke cs. Fear the pet on cd and rinse and repeat until he's dead.

Mages - You'll need to kill him before his third deep, trinket the first and disperse the second, use fiend and trickets w/ dots. Make sure you dispel his nova's off yourself instantly to avoid shatter damage.

edit

Rogues - It's going to be a really long fight, disperse the shadowdance and try to disarm the next. Heal in fears and always keep a few dots up, once cloak and trinket are down try fear w/ wings + trinket with ms->ms->mb then dot and repeat.
    Last edited by mmoc9c70e15a5f; 2011-07-31 at 12:53 PM.

Yea now that i've geard up as disc ive been trying out shadow and dueling and BGs are tough sometimes. I feel like i hardly do any damage with dots. It seems that ms>ms>ms>mb is the way to go. Maybe flay at the start to get AA up. Being spell locked really sucks.