Deleted

Guardians and Recount

A very short question: does recount now properly show Doomguard on everyone's recount? Does it show on mine if not? Do I need to check something to make it work? I wanted to see how much it does but I'm not sure if it even shows.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skada does show it. Recount I am not sure as I don't use it but I think it does as well.

Since 4.2 all guardians are properly tagged who is the owner that makes that skada/recount and WOL can recognize it and add to the owner's total damage

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    My tolltip when I hover over my name doesn;t seem to show them. At the moment I have pets shown seperately, so I can still see what they did somewhere down the bottom of the list between everyone else's pets. (Note: I didn't unmerge pets from owners, only showed them seperately.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacus View Post
    Skada does show it. Recount I am not sure as I don't use it but I think it does as well.
    I can confirm that Skada includes guardian damage. I haven't used recount in a long time, though, so I can't speak to that.

I will say, though, that Skada is (in my opinion) a better damage meter. The real-time dps tends to be more accurate (damage done is still more important, but its nice to stroke your e-peen once in a while anyway).

yes recount tracks guardians, and if you are unsure about anything like that then just uncombine pets and owners and you get to see how much it really did. My doomguard does 20k+ dps while up and increases my edps by 2-3k

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes since 4.2 recount tracks all guardians on ur recount and others