Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I LOVE THE NAGA RAZOR:
    MM hunter, bound main rotation 1-6, multi shot 7, 8 - disengage, "shift 8" deflection, 9 readiness, 10-12 (rear row) used for CDs, to stack them its really easy, you just run your thumb up the back row.... (you can also sub you keyboard hand onto the reg number row if you need to for a moment to stretch your right hand mid fight, while still maintaining your rotation)...... silence shot forward mouse button, scatter "shift forward mouse btn" and conc "ctrl forward mouse button" random things on rear mouse button, and mouse wheel. , use Q, E, R, X, and C on keyboard extensively for all sorts of things, ie: "Shift C" - trap launcher, just keep holding Shift, because "Shift, 1 - 5" are different traps. V darkflight, Shift V rocketboots(belt).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    It'll take you about 3 weeks before you get fully used to it. Try alt-number combos, that's what I do.

But other than that, best wow-related purchase ever.
    3weeks O.o?

it takes like 1 week

Deleted
    I love how many people are saying it took them 3 weeks. :P

Ive been considering it, but I've been put off by the price and I was worried as a girl my hands wouldnt be big enough? Any one help me on that one? I currently use like a £5 mouse from Asda, so it would be an incredible upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Estasi View Post
    I love how many people are saying it took them 3 weeks. :P

Ive been considering it, but I've been put off by the price and I was worried as a girl my hands wouldnt be big enough? Any one help me on that one? I currently use like a £5 mouse from Asda, so it would be an incredible upgrade.
    my gf plays too, she has small hands, she took to it faster than i did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it to be pretty good. Use it some on a main/alts. Like other said it did take a little while for me to get use to using it (the little sticky things that came with it help alot).

Its also pretty useful for Starcraft, too.

I've had it about 6 weeks or so and found it to be a great purchase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarLunar View Post
    my gf plays too, she has small hands, she took to it faster than i did.
    Sweet! It just looks massive on the photos and I thought they may have designed it for a larger male userbase.

---------- Post added 2011-08-01 at 09:44 PM ----------

Actually, one question to everyone, does it work with MAC? All website I've seen where it says PC/MAC it says PC and not both. Break my heart if it isnt compatible.

Quick question, i'm having some problems, when its in numpad mode, binding 5 to anything with a modifier and it just wants to pretend that there is no modifier down... can anyone shed some light on the issue?

Deleted
    Ive had myen for about a year and its awesome, took about 3 weeks to get fully use to it. But its awesome. I do have a few problems with myen atm though. Will probably invest in a Mamba if myen breaks.

Fixed the problem by binding all keys with and without num lock on

Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    But yeah, get a Naga, they are awesome - I got one for my missus and it 'cured' her of being a clicker too! amazing.
    One thing ive often wondered is why people think binding buttons to their mouse isnt clicking.

But seriously, how much easier is the Naga to use vs something like the nostromo n52 or such?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    One thing ive often wondered is why people think binding buttons to their mouse isnt clicking.

But seriously, how much easier is the Naga to use vs something like the nostromo n52 or such?
    Well 'clicking' being the definition of looking at your action bars and moving the mouse pointer manually to each ability and left clicking it? By your same logic then keybinding is still clicking

There you go problem solved, you need not be lost in wonderment no more, using keys on your mouse is no different to using keys on your keyboard they are just in a different place and more convenient for some people.

And game pads or gimmick keyboards suck imo, had a wolf king for a while and it just annoyed me.

This thread should be used as a review for the Naga, so many positive reactions

- Just ordered one too, been thinking about it for some time to replace my (ancient but soooo good) Logitech MX500, which is breaking down after 10 or something years of daily use.

Deleted
    Best mouse ever <3

Deleted
    FACT: i would suck so bad without this mouse. it is a life saver and a god of the mmo community. if you do not have one, shame on you!

I <3 my naga, its still taking a bit to get the 7-12 buttons but its amazing

and unlike my last mouse where my pinky & ring finger would slide across the bottom and numb out a bit towards end of the raid night this doesnt happen.

If you have the money get it its amazing. Every mmo users dream to help them be 110% of what they can be, you can only disagree if you dont have one

I ordered mine about a week and a half ago and it still hasnt come, wanna try it out !

I have to agree with kosuko, It is indeed extreemly small, not verry fitting for the gentleman with larger hands. However that being said, even though I can't reach some of the back buttons, just the first few make a huge difference to my play. Recomended, but think twice if you have larger apendiges :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    apparantly i'm the only one for whom the mouse is to small? My hand is over twice the size of that thing.. felt like moving a laptop mouse around.
    went with MMO mouse, which made me shape me hand into something strange and probably not healthy.
    I did too. I ended up shipping it to a guild mate who had smaller hands.

Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    apparantly i'm the only one for whom the mouse is to small? My hand is over twice the size of that thing.. felt like moving a laptop mouse around.
    went with MMO mouse, which made me shape me hand into something strange and probably not healthy.
    I don't have really large hands or anything, and it still feels a bit small to me. The buttons are awesome, obv. I really dislike the feel tho. Another thing I noticed and I read that other ppl have noticed this as well, it can make your palm a lil sweaty because it tends to heat up. Maybe this was just an older model, I haven't used one in a while.

I tried the new wow cata mouse and I returned it instantly. It's freaking HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Estasi View Post
    Sweet! It just looks massive on the photos and I thought they may have designed it for a larger male userbase.

---------- Post added 2011-08-01 at 09:44 PM ----------

Actually, one question to everyone, does it work with MAC? All website I've seen where it says PC/MAC it says PC and not both. Break my heart if it isnt compatible.
    actually the naga is pretty small, the pictures just make it look massive

and yes, there is a mac driver for "OS X 10.4.11 ~ 10.6 2.01" (don't have a mac so i'm not quite sure what the latest OS is)