Diablo III - RLCurrency Discussion Continued

Just thought id open a new thread discussing the Real Life Currency used in Diablo IIIs auction house.

Blue Post about this topic:
    Someone will, but it won't necessarily have to be you.

The system will allow for a certain number of free listings per week (or something like that) which allows you to post a few things risk free and see if they sell. If they don't it's no sweat for you, and maybe you wait until next week to do the same thing again, or maybe that was good enough, you got your feet wet, and you go back to the gold AH.

If you do sell something you can use that to build up your Battle.net balance which can be put toward buying items yourself. If you're putting up the right items for the right prices you could pretty easily never 'buy in'.

My Thoughts:

So its somewhat obvious that, although the game will be Free to play, blizzard will be making a profit via ingame auction. How do you guys feel about this?

It seems they are trying to take a cut off the ingame users who will be spaming auctions, aka gold farmers.

Don't care. Toonseller is your name, on your first post, so I assume you are mad they are taking your ill-gotten profits?
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

15+ Year Old Account
    We don't need a new thread discussing the RL currency; there's a very nice thread already in Video Games, plus the news post thread. Feel free to keep comments in those.