Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Post your "I'm scared!" PvP stories!

Ever had a moment in game, most likely when you were new, where you were scared during pvp, or because you saw something like a spell you never seen, or a really good high level player with awesome gear that 1 shot everyone?

I had 2 when I first started playing in vanilla.

I started as Alliance, I think it was my 2nd char I was testing out to see what class I wanted to be. I was like level 15 running through Elwynn Forest headed to SW

I get there, and for the first time I see a shaman... there were 2 of them... and totems... and kodos mounts... omfg taurens

They would kill gaurds and drop totems and just chill in one spot and I remember attacking them because I thought I had to defend my city... they killed me and I didn't release I just stared at them from my corpse and thought "man tauren shaman are really strong maybe I should make one" (use to think that race/class combo mattered as to how strong you were... like undead mages were always stronger than trolls)

Other one was in Duskwood, I was running to town, I get there and theres a ton of horde raping everyone... on top of the rooftops and all... it was so scary... I couldn't quest or do anything but never felt griefed because... we were at war with the horde.... and they were attacking us... so I either had to defend, or run... I NEVER RAN!

10+ Year Old Account
    no..........
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...
    Live and die on this day...

Quote Originally Posted by Razstah View Post
    no..........
    your story sucked i only really likes to N.O. part all the dots were just lame

OT. i remember on my shammy in arena where it was 5/5 and all that was left where 2 rogues and a mage my whole team was dead and me being the resto shammy didnt know what to do i was nervous and my team was screaming at me to win it for them so i flame shocked them all and kept them in combat and won it for my team that was the scariest pvp i have ever been in EVER.

I used to get really nervous in BC when I knew more then one rogue was about in world pvp. You know nobody turns around to assist sapped folks.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Back in vanilla on server wide bgs; i was horde and there was that ret pally with hand of ragnaros; the 1st one on my server. His Seal of command proc would 1 shot anything in his way. He also had crown of destruction. When i saw him from afar i ran some1 else. After that a shaman horde side got it. With the Old windfury proc it was amazing.

Whenever i see a warr, rogue or DK

Quote Originally Posted by Ezv View Post
    Whenever i see a warr, rogue or DK
    http://www.pown.it/1681

Well no. I remember in tbc arena though, playing rogue/mage, hear my rogue say "oh shit, glaives" then him dying seconds later. Always made me go "OH MY GOD, HALPS"

Facing flyn and kalimist in arena
    Man, I just knew we were gonna lose

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember back in BC, I was in WSG then I ran into a undead rogue, full pvp gear plus both Warglaives. I was like 'Shit shit shit shit' while I was killed without effort.
    -Insert flashy and awesome Photoshop signature of my WoW character here-

10+ Year Old Account
    5 dual-boxed (quint-boxed?) frost mages who popped Mirror Images. So many frostbolts, my comp froze.

Deleted
    In 3.0 when i saw a paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudruker View Post
    your story sucked i only really likes to N.O. part all the dots were just lame

OT. i remember on my shammy in arena where it was 5/5 and all that was left where 2 rogues and a mage my whole team was dead and me being the resto shammy didnt know what to do i was nervous and my team was screaming at me to win it for them so i flame shocked them all and kept them in combat and won it for my team that was the scariest pvp i have ever been in EVER.
    You won a 5/5 with you being a resto shammy alone and you solo'd 2 rogues and a mage with flame shock..?

Quote Originally Posted by Zykenwolf View Post
    You won a 5/5 with you being a resto shammy alone and you solo'd 2 rogues and a mage with flame shock..?
    Sounds like what happened was: He kept flame shocking the rogues so they couldn't stealth and use openers, healed thru their damage and eventually they died while the mage dced

Deleted
    I always was a bit scared at the Worgen in duskwood in vanilla :P not pvp related though but still damn geekie xD

Last season when I got SF'd and saw a destro lock casting chaos bolt & his ele shammy buddy casting LVB at the same time, I knew this was gunna hurt

Deleted
    Back in tbc, on my hunter, i was chasing a rogue who were about to die (kept hunters mark on him) and he ran towards some horde town, can't remember which one, and ran around a corner. I followed him and i swear to god, there was like 30 high levelled (65-70) hordes there. Turned around and ran fast as hell away from there. THey caught up and roflpwned me

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    I always was a bit scared at the Worgen in duskwood in vanilla :P not pvp related though but still damn geekie xD
    Oh snap I forgot that i was scared at one point too... It just seemed so different and the way they ran at you lmfao.... actually I think I had a bad experience where i got raped by 3 of them one day while exploring lmfao.

i had a tauren druid as my first toon, then made a ne hunter for awhile.

when on my hunter, horde would attack westfall when i was level 12-16, and i shit myself everytime i seen a huge tauren in full gear with a red name..