Get your Amani Battle Bear! (A)

Hi everyone,

lately I'm over pugging/trying for groups through trade to get my mount run. It really does annoy me and I hope that this way I can make it easier.

Add me to real ID and we'll get a group going, I'm currently on now and will be on later tonight, live in Aus (10+GMT) thats when you can catch me.

If I still get the bear I don't mind helping others out to get it, just be geared/skilled enough, have the right attitude and know what you're doing!

I'm a healer(disc priest) who can bring DPS friends currently, no tanks on or any that will volunteer to help out anyway.

Cheers.

ADD on - nicholasikin at gmail dot com

(i've always browsed, never posted )

If you read it correctly, the OP is asking for help and you posting how pro you are isn't helping him.

I'm not using realID, otherwise i would help you!

Deleted
    This is a thread asking for players to sign up for an event. If you aren't going to ask the OP questions about the run and are just here to say how you don't need to join because you have the bear already, don't reply.

To give you some examples of what I've been put through, just recently I queued up with my ret paladin friend. The two other DPS pulled 12k and 10k on Akil'zon. In epics.

My group right now, my tank is in blues. Struggling to hold aggro on one target. DPS were 10k and 11k on Akil'zon.

I'm all for casuals, but how hard is it? I'm just asking for a few people also fed up with this to queue up and get it done. I'm all for casual players but sometimes it just fvcks me off.

*edit* both times DPS had 15% dmg increase, is this really possible?
    Last edited by Pudzy; 2011-08-06 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudzy View Post
    To give you some examples of what I've been put through, just recently I queued up with my ret paladin friend. The two other DPS pulled 12k and 10k on Akil'zon. In epics.

My group right now, my tank is in blues. Struggling to hold aggro on one target. DPS were 10k and 11k on Akil'zon.

I'm all for casuals, but how hard is it? I'm just asking for a few people also fed up with this to queue up and get it done. I'm all for casual players but sometimes it just fvcks me off.
    If you are still doing ZA/ZG and haven't got a bear yet I think you are a casual player...sorry

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    If you are still doing ZA/ZG and haven't got a bear yet I think you are a casual player...sorry
    Listen mister smarthead, not everyone gets the mount. It's 1 mount drop per dungeon, you can end up never getting it if you're unlucky, doesn't matter if you're a hardcore player or not. Not everyone does dungeons anymore with their guilds, raiding is their new thing now

My entire guild group was casual and we got it to drop >.> Sooo...

Deleted
    small tip in case ur deeps is to slow and u dont mind taking a repairbill for the mount: after Jan'alai (dragonhawk bossie) kill the tiger trash pack down those stairs there, then instead of waterwalking and killing all next tigers, let tankie pull all the next trash packs untill u'r at Halazzi (ur goal <3), let urself be killed at bossie, and make sure 1 person (hunter FD or magie invis or something, u know the tricks) survives with Massress, should save u bout 2/3min on trashkilling tigerspawns! just in case ur always 1/2 min short :P

I'm a blood DK tank in currently 369 ilvl gear, and I have a mage friend who is in 361 ilvl gear, and we get the bear timer every time we're in there. Pug or not. With Firelands gear being released, it's really not much of a challenge anymore. Pug ZA a few times and you should have it.

*Update!*

Got the bear!

Still willing to help others to get it. Just add me on real ID, info in original post.

Thanks to all who have posted advice etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudzy View Post
    *Update!*

Got the bear!

Still willing to help others to get it. Just add me on real ID, info in original post.

Thanks to all who have posted advice etc.
    grats man!!! its an awesome mount!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Deleted
    unlucky dude i have a similar streak of bad luck except in rolling after running ZA 4 times this weekend (3 guildies +2 pugs) we made bear all 4 times but i lost the roll all 4 times.

I thought they made it that you got ppl with equal gear while running randoms.
    Normally i queue as dps cause i cba to tank heroics. But i needed some valors for my 4th tier item.

So i queued up as tank, ilevel 372 average. What do i get? 3 dps doing 8k dps or less. Took me about 1 1/2 hours to clear ZG. (i'm not a ragequitter so i kept on going regardless of the countless wipes).
    Later i joined with my hunter alt, not that awsomely geared, did twice the damage of the other dpssers.

So where is the "equal"?

u mad newbsause if cant get mount, i got it in a pug with people pulling like 11k dps .. sup ..

i always make sure when i know im gonna get za to bring at least 2 good dps i know. i have the bear on my main and 3 other alts. but i know how you feel. when i queue by myself with 15% buff and im(tank) doing 11-12k dps on the first boss while everyone else is 8k or below is frustrating.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by 4long2wide View Post
    u mad newbsause if cant get mount, i got it in a pug with people pulling like 11k dps .. sup ..
    grats I'm so proud of you, also, thank you for posting constructively.

OT: I'm not even sure I have cleared the bear run in a pug on my 372 resto druid, and no one ever has to wait for me to drink, pugs are just...bad in general it seems, I guess you basically need a semi decent tank and 1 good dps and the other 2 dps should be okay to do around 11-12k