10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver View Post
    I have no problem with Pandarians. My problem is that the Cataclysm was an amazing event where it wasn't "stop the bad guy before stuff happens" it was SURVIVE the stuff that happened. It was a big moment in lore that brought the dragonflights, twilight's hammer, old gods and so forth together for one giant loregasm, and it actually had an impact on the world.

And now they are back to "go here and beat the bad guy". Its such a fucking waste of potential it physically hurts me.
    Who says it is beat the bad guy?

We might not even know who the bad guy is. That is a lot better then knowing the bad guy.

Edit: This expansion pack could have MUCH more of an impact then Cataclysm. Cataclysm stalled it by facing one of the old gods lieutenants, Deathwing. This could easily be facing the Old Gods or the Burning Legion.

I have no problem with Pandarians. My problem is that the Cataclysm was an amazing event where it wasn't "stop the bad guy before stuff happens" it was SURVIVE the stuff that happened. It was a big moment in lore that brought the dragonflights, twilight's hammer, old gods and so forth together for one giant loregasm, and it actually had an impact on the world.

And now they are back to "go here and beat the bad guy". Its such a fucking waste of potential it physically hurts me.
    We don't know anything about the storyline for the next expansion - even if this IS the next expansion.

Deleted

See a doctor about being physically hurt by speculating about the events of an expansion you know nothing about in a video game I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Who says it is beat the bad guy?

We might not even know who the bad guy is. That is a lot better then knowing the bad guy.
    There is very little established lore regarding Pandaria and the Pandarians as a whole. I can't imagine it being anything else then "go beat this guy he's bad even though you never heard of him before".

I would much rather have a continuation expansion for the Cataclysm. And "Mists of Pandaria" doesn't make it likely this XP is anything but Pandarian crap.

Deleted
    There is very little established lore regarding Pandaria and the Pandarians as a whole. I can't imagine it being anything else then "go beat this guy he's bad even though you never heard of him before".

I would much rather have a continuation expansion for the Cataclysm. And "Mists of Pandaria" doesn't make it likely this XP is anything but Pandarian crap.
    You mean rather then the previous crap we had in expansions

10+ Year Old Account

There was no lore about ANY of the races AT ALL until Blizzard made it.

This EASILY could be a continuation. The Old Gods could be in Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomeasaurus View Post
    This is exactly what i mean

Ye well your gay
    I'm gay for raging over this? How old are you fucking 12? You would be interested in this kind of shit, this ruins WoW it really does. Anyone that wants to see pandas in WoW are fucking morons to want to see such shit like this. You would want pandas over the burning legion or some other big bad ass shit in WoW lore? You're gay.

10+ Year Old Account

Then you have very little imagination. Read the thread a bit. There's been tons of good ideas for the expansion that aren't what you're thinking of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey i wanted to share my thinking about this Mist of pandaria thing ... have anyone seen in the Arcaology book the last shady figure ? it seems like a pandaren monk to me so this might be just a new arcaology thing before they deside to do anything else after .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by irap3ch1ck3ns View Post
    I'm gay for raging over this? How old are you fucking 12? You would be interested in this kind of shit, this ruins WoW it really does. Anyone that wants to see pandas in WoW are fucking morons to want to see such shit like this. You would want pandas over the burning legion or some other big bad ass shit in WoW lore? You're gay.
    You are being idiotic for raging over this, and for saying something is gay when you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about it. Pandarians are much more epic and powerful then any other race we have.

This is the crow calling the raven black at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely nothing about Pandaria excludes it from being attacked by the Legion or corrupted by an Old God.

There was no lore about ANY of the races AT ALL until Blizzard made it.

This EASILY could be a continuation. The Old Gods could be in Pandaria.
    I'm not denying that it could have elements of that, but when I read "Mists of Pandaria", I tend to read between the lines. IE: The world just exploded? Oh well fuck that here is some pandas and some asian stereotypes.

I would absolutely love to be proved wrong.

What is with people sayng they are gonna quit and that the next expansion will be rubbish, just by seeing 3 words.... I don't get it..

You are being idiotic for raging over this, and for saying something is gay when you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about it. Pandarians are much more epic and powerful then any other race we have.

This is the crow calling the raven black at its finest.
    You must be a female so that's understandable, but pandas epic? No....they were meant to be a joke in WC3 and they will always be. If this is truly the next expac get ready to see WoW's subscription rates go down very fast.

Deleted
    Im actually 25 and unlike you im not fucking 12, you dirty pedophile, and yes Pandaren have been in the lore for years its about time they atleast had some light in the WoW scene before we reach sargeras and the game ends

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not denying that it could have elements of that, but when I read "Mists of Pandaria", I tend to read between the lines. IE: The world just exploded? Oh well fuck that here is some pandas and some asian stereotypes.

I would absolutely love to be proved wrong.
    You still don't know enough about the expansion to complain. If the world breaks, that doesn't mean just Azeroth and Kalimdor, Pandaria is part of this world also.

Funny that you say that, yet you don't know nothing about pandaren. Its always so easy to dismiss and qq over things you don't know about.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisBob View Post
    You headbutt your weapon to determine how sharp it is don't'cha?!

You must be a female so that's understandable, but pandas epic? No....they were meant to be a joke in WC3 and they will always be. If this is truly the next expac get ready to see WoW's subscription rates go down very fast.
    Their subs will go down fast because of what? We don't know anything about what the next expansion will have, story line, bosses, zones, questing etc. all we have are 3 friggin words.. how can you make such accusations with only 3 words... and 3 words that may not even be the next expansion... people need to sit back and bloody relax.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if I was male how does that make anything different?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Read up on them, you will think differently then. Panderan have to be the most bad-ass of any race.

I don't see you having a problem with Tauren, talking cows. :P
    Their lore is really not enough to change the fact that they are pandas and I cannot take them seriously, and the fact that they were originally an April Fool's joke doesn't help. I do not often complain about the way Blizzard does their games but if this is real and Pandaren are actually going to be a major part of the game in the future I am going to facepalm so hard.