Deleted

Holy Pally Trinket Question

So basically i've just started healing FL, we've downed Shannox and are now working on Beth/Lord, as a Pally im assigned to MT healing with beacon on OT, by about the last 20% i can be running very low atm, obv this is with max judgements/DP usage, but my dilemma comes into choosing between my 4 trinkets: Jar of Ancient Remedies (None Hc) Moonwell Chalice Core of Ripeness Fiery Quintessence, so im kinda confused as to wot would be my best choice overall, any help would great

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd recommend Core and Moonwell Chalice. I'll prolly get flamed for it, but there's no reason to nerf your throughput for regen. I'd recommend try to be a little more efficient, if possible. Use your cooldowns liberally if you have to, like HoS, AW, DF, guardian. And tell your tanks to use them too if they have any to spare. Good luck.

If you still find you need more regen I'd probably think about replacing the Moonwell Chalice with either the Jar or the Fiery Quint (probably the Fiery Quint when combined with plea, with spirit reforged to haste)
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Deleted
    core is awesome, and the chalice is very nice, but situational. I usually pop it with another cd when 1 tanks needs intensive healing as the bonus multiplies with other througput bonuses i like fall of mortality if you luck regen to swap with chalice depending on encounter

Out of those 4 I would go with Core and chalice. A better couple to get would be DMC and Doll though if you are able to.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    i've never been lucky with my archy sadly, god knows i've farmed it enough over the months on 2 chars ^^

If you don't have DMC:T, you should get it. It's relatively cheap now and better than all those trinkets you listed.
    Xentin
    Damage Control [Suramar-US]

Deleted
    well if its that good i'll have to make an investment

I was using core and doll, i have now replaced core with the chalice and things seem to be going well so far...havent cleared regs yet though. I also would like to have DMCT but the prices are still around 15k on my server . Not sure what I would use with it though (Chalice or Doll?)

PS. anyone else seem to pull trash a lot with their doll nova? haha