Deleted

Good Guilds in SWTOR?

Hey guys!

I recently stopped playing WoW after about 6 years of endgame content. I want to get into SWTOR hard when it comes out, but I don't know any decent guilds plus the selection available on the SWTOR website is filled with people that sound like they want to get somewhere, but actually won't.

My experience in WoW is basically 5 years of end-game play, including titles such as Deaths Demise, Grand Crusader, Light of Dawn, and Dragonslayer to name a few. Most of my experience has been raiding 3 nights a week in the top 250 worldwide. I am looking for a guild that can offer this slightly more relaxed schedule in SWTOR or knows someone that would be interested in taking on board an extremely dedicated player with a wealth of experience in PvP and PvE. I don't mind which class!

If anyone can help out with this then that would be awesome! I know it's a little early to say with any real conviction who will succeed and who will not, but I really want to get cracking at launch with a group of people that can relax and do well. Thanks loads guys, really looking forward to SWTOR

15+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a recruitment forum, but you're welcome to ask around in the main discussion thread.