Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

LoL New Free Champion Rotation

Anyone else as excited as me? I'm gonna play everything except ashe TF and rammus (I own them already). Rest of them are heroes I'd like to buy but have had more interesting choices so I haven't bothered. Can't wait to get off work!

lol..Orianna can suck it. Mordekaiser was my main champion until he got nerfed into the ground.

^Reason for saying orainna can suck it..She is a perfect ranged champion. She can effectivelly keep any and all champions back simply because of that ball that she has. Give her a try you might like her.

They nerfed the FUCK outa that ball range man. It's pretty bad now.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarOutlaw View Post
    lol..Orianna can suck it. Mordekaiser was my main champion until he got nerfed into the ground.

^Reason for saying orainna can suck it..She is a perfect ranged champion. She can effectivelly keep any and all champions back simply because of that ball that she has. Give her a try you might like her.
    Bolded that cuz he really wasn't nerfed. Played a game with some IRL friends on Saturday, and my friend who absolutely loves morde got a penta kill. His nerf was hardly a nerf, but definitely a needed one. If you know how to play him well enough, it shouldn't do anything to your ability to get fed.

Oh, and he kept his lane pushed all the way to the turret getting first blood (solo lane, I was jungle noc), and multiple other kills on top lane.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    They nerfed the FUCK outa that ball range man. It's pretty bad now.
    Lies, the range isnt all that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more Talon or Annie =(
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

Quote Originally Posted by Kaanalla View Post
    Bolded that cuz he really wasn't nerfed. Played a game with some IRL friends on Saturday, and my friend who absolutely loves morde got a penta kill. His nerf was hardly a nerf, but definitely a needed one. If you know how to play him well enough, it shouldn't do anything to your ability to get fed.

Oh, and he kept his lane pushed all the way to the turret getting first blood (solo lane, I was jungle noc), and multiple other kills on top lane.
    Ohhh yeah I defintely agree with you. He is still a very agressive and dominate champion in 1v1 lanes. What made him so good though is in 2v1 lanes against him, his shield made up for it for adding a extra 450 I believe energy. With the "E" ability only doing half the damage and shield damage..It was quite a considerable but kinda needed nerf. Otherwise, tell your friend I said congrats. Ive been playing Morde since the beginning of the game so im always looking to try new people myself.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've tried orianna but that was back when I was around level 3(?). The ball got nerfed but still has amazing push with it due to harass you can give out to some shorter range ap heroes (Annie etc.). Also Heimerdinger looks badass and can't wait.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 04:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Theleklol View Post
    No more Talon or Annie =(
    Annie was abit too easy to play with (just line up a stun when people try to push you and burst them down with 1combo + ignite).
    Didn't really like talon being so squishy but I mostly play bruisers/tanks if I play melee and I usually just charge the fuck in and rape D

Blitz free week? *shoots himself*

DOMINION is the only good part of this game untill it comes out, its just like dota(waste of time)

I really enjoyed using Vayne, but my new Champ is Rumble trying him out. I really wish the champions or the skins were cheaper, the skins costing as much as a hero is kind of crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but what game is this? I used to play card games several years ago (Magic: TG, SW:TCG, and Yugioh) and this one looks pretty interesting. Or is this even a card game?

Quote Originally Posted by shootyadead View Post
    Sorry but what game is this? I used to play card games several years ago (Magic: TG, SW:TCG, and Yugioh) and this one looks pretty interesting. Or is this even a card game?
    This isn't a card game lol, it's League of Legends, a MOBA, like DOTA or HoN.

Mord, Xin and Orianna i am looking forward to playing. I'll probably fit in 1 game with each before i go get my GOW3 Epic Edition.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashbubblehearth View Post
    Mord, Xin and Orianna i am looking forward to playing. I'll probably fit in 1 game with each before i go get my GOW3 Epic Edition.
    GL fitting Morde in any game, unless you know exactly where it is located you'll have a hard time getting it (or you will have whiners who want it aswell).

15+ Year Old Account
    I've only been playing for 3 or 4 weeks, whenever Cho'gath was last free. I was playing as him and was horrible. I'm a little better now that I've got some experience under my belt... hoping to get at Cho'gath again and play him without being a retard like that first week.

Anyone got any tips?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I tried a game with Talon but just didn't enjoy it, thats just me.

For Cho'Gath, stack feast, get some AP (not too much) RoA is a good choice with some tanking items, if you're tanking ofcourse. If not then just go AP and burst the shiz out of them.

also www.solomid.net is a good site to check guides, their featured guides consist of over 2k elo players written guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    I've only been playing for 3 or 4 weeks, whenever Cho'gath was last free. I was playing as him and was horrible. I'm a little better now that I've got some experience under my belt... hoping to get at Cho'gath again and play him without being a retard like that first week.

Anyone got any tips?
    i usually start with doran ring, rush RoA as it helps getting tanky and sustain in lane and brings some ap as well. after that, i get items according to the other team composition .
    as for teamfights, try to land your W on as many of them as possible (at least go for the carries), momomom to finish someone or at least use it to put pressure on some squishy ap. as for the Q, i often use it to disrupt the ones targeting my team carries or support unless i succeed in landing it as an initiating move.

I own everything except Heimer & Orianna so, I guess I'll give Orianna a try now. I only remember playing her on free week when she was released. Not really excited for this week though... Blitz free week is the worst..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see...

Ashe - Free every other week
    Blitz - FML. All the good ones will be on enemy team, all bad ones on mine.
    Cho'Gath- His fatass blocking my screen for a week
    Heimer - I hate turrets.
    Rammus - Ok.
    Taric - No thanks, already metro enough irl
    Twisted Fate - Lol.
    Morde - "WHY I NO ES #1?!"
    Xin - Warrior Spirit. Lol jk, gonna go play Irelia
    Orianna - Haven't checked how much her range was nerfed, hopefully not TOOOO much.