Random Disconnects

I recently built a new PC about a month ago. Since then, I'm having intermittent disconnect issues, although the behavior is strange. It happens most often in the early evening, and then late at night. My guild raids 3 nights a week, from 7p-11p EST, and I've only disconnected once during a raid (thankfully). This isn't limited to WoW, but my entire internet connection, as I also get disconnected from Mumble.

I think I have narrowed it down to the motherboard, and perhaps a setting in the BIOS, or the ethernet drivers (which I've kept up to date). I have the following motherboard:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813128494

Any ideas as to what may be causing this? I'm hardwired to my router, and my computer is the only one being affected by this. Any diagnostics I can run to troubleshoot this? Any help would be much appreciated!

I used to have this issue sometimes too. The network cable would physically become slightly out of the slot that it should be, it usally got like this from 1. Me hitting the cable with my feet (under desk) or 2. Magical faries unplugged in a bit (idk how really). So I would just have to get under my desk and push it all the way back in. I finally got tired of this when I kicked out the cord in an arena, so I shifted my whole tower slighty (so the cable has more slack) and moved the cables farther under the desk, away from my feet. So watch your feet =P.

This may probably isn't happening to you though.

GTX 560 TI stable at 1GhZ
    PCPartPicker Love it.

Yeah, that's definitely not happening for me.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Sounds a lot like my problem and it's really getting on my tits tbh. During raids, or arena, or BGs I never (well rarely) get D/c's. Yet when I'm AFK'ing in Org (definately not limited to Org though) sorting out the G.bank or testing on a dummy or reforging I D/c, sometimes I'll D/c, get back, and D/c 2mins later again. The thing is I can be on vent at the same time and it will also loose it connection. Yet as soon as I tab out I have internet perfectly. If I hit connect immediately on Vent it connects, if I try to re-connect to WoW it does it immediately. It's as if the connection randomly drops for like 0.1sec, just enough to D/c everything yet not really show anything else.

The problem started sometime around 4.2, and I got my brand new PC (Win7, 8GB RAM, 2GB GPU, 1TB HDD) about a month beforehand (which ironicly used to jam up completely and wouldn't unfreeze until I D/c'd from wow..., though that's since stopped completely). I have the 'Optimize Network for Speed' disabled. I do run wirelessly but the problem persists when wired so eh.

Any ideas? Oh and I do run the game on Ultra settings, though with a constant 60FPS (VS on) it's not a problem surely...