Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This takes place in a virtual fantasy world, who's to say there would be minorities from Earth, which exists in a different universe in it.. It wouldn't really fit into the lore that well. Theralion's old voice is pretty flamboyant but people wanted a more manly sounding dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    How would you even tell if they were gay or transsexual?
    npcs? maybe they can give them a little story with their speech/interactions. Quest I think would be fairly easy to introduce such concept.

Deleted
    Why on earth does that even matter? ... really?

Quote Originally Posted by ezola View Post
    If you are looking for a "hero", and that "hero" happens to be similar to you and your situation, do you not connect better with that "hero"?

Quote Originally Posted by ezola View Post
    Company image. You could be black and want to see more back people ingame, gay and want to see more gay people ingame i dono im sure its relevant somehow to make the game more appealing to a wider audience.

The more people from different backgrounds / sexuality the game has the bigger audience it can attract as more people can connect with characters.

Its good for the game in short.
    Last edited by Domiku; 2011-08-06 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vikus View Post
    Well, there is no Africa in WoW so...
    Besides The Barrens. I was kind of disappointed when I made my gnome named Uncleben that I couldn't make him black. The closest you can do with gnomes is semi-tan.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    This takes place in a virtual fantasy world, who's to say there would be minorities from Earth, which exists in a different universe in it.. It wouldn't really fit into the lore that well. Theralion's old voice is pretty flamboyant but people wanted a more manly sounding dragon.
    Well early science fiction used aliens species/the future to avoid sponsors meddling with their stories when they tried to talk about racial equality. I always saw trolls as south american tribal inspiration, and tauren north american natives.

10+ Year Old Account
    the two females in arathi highlands, alliance side. There's a nightelf and a human. It's HEAVILY speculated that they're lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    How would you even tell if they were gay or transsexual?
    Without the Appearance Tab, you can't .. kind of a short answer, but without a way to make the character you want to make, appearance wise, you can't tell others who you are by visual inspection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    npcs? maybe they can give them a little story with their speech/interactions. Quest I think would be fairly easy to introduce such concept.
    You want a quest that takes players through the adventures of a homosexual and/or transsexual character? A quest that does so in such a way that it makes it obvious to the player that the character is homosexual and/or transsexual?

EDIT: I should make it clear that I am speaking mainly about the transsexual aspect. There's not really anyway you could present that information without it being weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm fucking disappointed.

Really, I mean I expect you guys to be able to take a question about a fictional world with a little less seriousness than a real world argument.

Next time if it has to do with WoW keep your real world bullshit out of it.

[Locked] Apologies to the OP but I'm leaving and this thread would burn harder than it already was. (Also don't think people didn't get infractions.)