Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoron View Post
    OH, for the LOVE OF GOD...another one of these.

Talk to her. Stop bitching about it on a forum. Every week we get one of these "Schroedinger's relationship" threads.
    This ^^

WTF is it with people coming here, to a gaming forum for advice on girls, are you mad?

This is the last place I would come for advice on how to get laid, my guess would be 90% of the people here don't have any experience or very little.

Grow some balls and ask her out if you like her, what's the worst that can happen, she says no? zomg the end of the world.

If you are worried about getting your heart broken, well get used to it, it will happen a lot, most relationships don't last.

just get her in your room and show her your raid achievements, bitches love achievements.

but seriously just ask her out to a party sometime then after a few drinks (not to many otherwise it gets a little rapey) make a move, nothing ventured nothing gained, he who dares wins etc etc.

Deleted
    Apparently noone read the previous post, but like I already said there, I asked her you already

Thx for advices anyway tho