Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    oops double post.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Looks like a black blue and gold t3 recolor.
    ty captain obvious.

good jobe camrate.

but - blizzard designers are too lazy and it never go similiar to this...

t3/t6 \o/

The reason why druids are fucked is because they have 4 specs built into one class. This way, none of the druids gets to whine as why they look like a god damn tree all the time, because tree hugging and leaf humping are two core attributes of the entire class.

Otherwise, you'd get "I don't want to be associated with X because my spec is Y" dramma all over the place.

And yes, leaf and bark theme IS the most boring one out of all the possibilities.

Your armor looks quite good actually, like 75% of the fan made designs. Good job.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxApelxx View Post
    I hav to agree with the OP. Im getting a little tired of all the "I AM A TREE" armor sets rofl. Id like to see more of this kind of stuff, maybe toned down a little and with finer graphics if you know wat I mean.
    The Raven Lord's colors are pretty wild. I love the jet black/bright blue theme Anzu has. And no worries if you're concerned about the glowing hands. Just kinda tossed that on to let peeps see 'em.

15+ Year Old Account
    No offense to anyone, as it's a nice design, but these threads always make me laugh. "Awesome" "amazing" "I want it" when it's virtually just a recolor.

Blizzard does that and it's horrible and nobody ever likes it.

Anyways, just a little piece there.

I'm a bit tired of the wooden themes myself. Sets such as T6 and T11 I loved.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks really good. I just feel that the shoulders need something more :P
    Vol'jin fanboy

No more T3 please.

looks too alliance for the horde druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    No offense to anyone, as it's a nice design, but these threads always make me laugh. "Awesome" "amazing" "I want it" when it's virtually just a recolor.

Blizzard does that and it's horrible and nobody ever likes it.

Anyways, just a little piece there.

I'm a bit tired of the wooden themes myself. Sets such as T6 and T11 I loved.
    We can all hope and dream! BC was the highlight of recolors, remember? And they've done some before. Bits and pieces of tier sets have been recycled and recolored. Some on NPCs only too~. /remembering how Judgment has four colors now. Teal judgment is near my fav for recoloring by Blizzard's hand.

Yeah. T11 was a very welcomed set I feel. We have PVP armor with BARK BARK BARK to it so it really felt nice to wear leather that wasn't so...barky.

---------- Post added 2011-08-07 at 08:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    No more T3 please.
    Hah. I can understand with how and why from recycled Naxx.

Omg...yes please

Deleted
    Me wants!

Tho anything is better than the non-robe robe .

T3 was always my fav tier. This is just so freaking awesome.

Deleted
    lock armour imo

Deleted
    Looks great no doubt about it, however i kinda like the t12 set. :P

Tier 3 was an amazing set. Though the recolor looks really beautiful, it honestly does not match druids at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Tier 3 was an amazing set. Though the recolor looks really beautiful, it honestly does not match druids at all.
    Thank you.

Here is another question I ask of readers then: What defines something to be 'druid'-like armor? Is it the color green, the leaves, etc etc. I am curious because as I look on past tiers almost all of them have green.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is very badass, can I see more of your work on gear? I hate how the gear is boss based or for that matter raid based, I mean really the warrior gear from firelands.I
    hate it paladins still get the best stuff and even that looks messed up from time to time, go work at blizzard PLEASE!

---------- Post added 2011-08-07 at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I really would just like for them to take a break with the bark theme.
    I agree 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Thank you.

Here is another question I ask of readers then: What defines something to be 'druid'-like armor? Is it the color green, the leaves, etc etc. I am curious because as I look on past tiers almost all of them have green.
    I would say its less the color green and more the broad connections to nature. You'll notice the druid tiers usually don't have to do with animals because each animal is so unique whereas plants are used more often because they're more easily recognizable as 'nature' than are animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

pretty neat