Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Jesus, that guy was cut. The amount of tang that guy must have got had to have been near infinity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You know what else is foolish? Assuming people like the same things as yourself.
    Yeah, you know what's foolish too? Indirectly saying that I like him. I am just talking about how he is in great shape.
    Seriously learn to read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Yeah, you know what's foolish too? Indirectly saying that I like him. I am just talking about how he is in great shape.
    Seriously learn to read.
    No you said that everyone who says he doesn't have a great body is fooling themselves.

Well Ground Control to Major Tom, they aren't.

Seriously learn to read.
    Yeah, you know what's foolish too? assuming him saying "like the same things" meant you liked him, and not the fact that you liked his body.

Seriously learn how to read?

OT: I'm Aussie, have never heard of him, and people that think he created the whole "mirin, come at me bro, u mad" are pretty dense.

But at the end of the day, he did what most people couldn't, he went from being small and geeky, too making himself into a Guido Adonis.

good for him.

Deleted
    No you said that everyone who says he doesn't have a great body is fooling themselves.

Well Ground Control to Major Tom, they aren't.
    Well they are imo. He did have a pretty good body.

im sorry who? i guess RIP but meh not famous if i havent heard about him lulz

Deleted
    And again, that is your opinion. Not that of everyone.

And I get infracted for not liking 1 douchebag, and this guy can call anyone a fool? Oh the drama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Yeah, you know what's foolish too? assuming him saying "like the same things" meant you liked him, and not the fact that you liked his body.

Seriously learn how to read?

OT: I'm Aussie, have never heard of him, and people that think he created the whole "mirin, come at me bro, u mad" are pretty dense.

But at the end of the day, he did what most people couldn't, he went from being small and geeky, too making himself into a Guido Adonis.

good for him.
    People can not like his body, im just saying he did have a pretty good body and people who say it's not are somewhat wrong because it actually is a good body. Not saying I like the body either but saying it's fugly is just a sign of jealousy to me.

---------- Post added 2011-08-09 at 04:44 PM ----------

And again, that is your opinion. Not that of everyone.

And I get infracted for not liking 1 douchebag, and this guy can call anyone a fool? Oh the drama.
    Fool is less offensive then douchebag. :P

Pretty amazing change in 1-2 years. Seemed like a fun guy to be around. Everyone calling him a douche is retarded, he's just trying to have fun and have a good laugh. Looks like he finally got came @ bro, oh well was always mirin. RIP.

o yes he haz a sixpack rawr.. no lol his body aint that great he can come back in a few yea... o yeah right he cant lulz

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-08-09 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    People can not like his body, im just saying he did have a pretty good body and people who say it's not are somewhat wrong because it actually is a good body. Not saying I like the body either but saying it's fugly is just a sign of jealousy to me.
    You do know what an opinion is right?

So when someone likes a less muscled body, or a fat body, they just wrong? That basically means people hundreds of years ago were all wrong.

It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Deleted
    You do know what an opinion is right?

So when someone likes a less muscled body, or a fat body, they just wrong? That basically means people hundreds of years ago were all wrong.

It's all in the eye of the beholder.
    Okay you win this discussion grrr..... but now I hate you. > : (

Excuse me gonna get me some cake.

15+ Year Old Account
    This threads turned to garbage.

Closed.