Poll: which is worse, kool-aid or diet coke

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

which is worse, health wise kool-aid or diet coke?

what do you think is worse for you health wise. Taking in to account sodium, all the artifical additives etc...With the cool-aid i am using a sugar substitite. The pink packets or w.e saccharine i believe is what the substitute is, and just traditional diet coke with no lime or w.e. It also is the caffeinated diet coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard diet sodas are really unhealthy with all the chemicals used to make it "diet".

I hate coke and diet coke is throw up.

I think they are equally as bad.

Moderations

I hear regular water still exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard aspartame used in many diet drinks is very bad for you. Normal sugar for me. FUCK HFCS...

Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    I hear regular water still exists.
    I hear that has nothing to do with this thread.

OT: Both aren't very healthy and should be taken in heavy moderation, but if I had to choose one I'd say kool-aid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Talk to Bibi, he´s a reasonable guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.
    See, I can say nasty things in public!

I actually grew up with kool-aid with no sugar just water. My dad use get packets of it sent to him in Vietnam and just grew use to it, thus we did.
    It wasn't for awhile till I actually had it with sugar at a friends house.

Deleted
    Anything is bad for you if you eat/drink it too much. A diet coke a couple of times a month is fine, drinking it every day is very bad for you. You might as well poor acids and sugar directly into your blood stream.
    Never drink sodas to stop your thirst. Drink it for the taste, once in a while and enjoy it. If you're thirsty, drink water or carbonated water if you dislike pure water.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I've heard aspartame used in many diet drinks is very bad for you. Normal sugar for me. FUCK HFCS...

You do realize HFCS and Sucrose ("normal" sugar) are both processed and are pretty much equally unhealthy right? The difference is that HFCS is much cheaper, thus its popularity with food companies.

Refer to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    I think they are equally as bad.

Moderations

I've heard nothing but bad things about artificial sweetners so I stick with real sugar. (tbh I dont think I've had koolaid in the last 10 years but when I did, I used sugar) Like others have said, moderation is key with most things.

Diet drinks tend to actually be worse for you than the non diet. Both a social and chemical/nutritional problem in that one.
    Koolaid i think is better than diet coke (im rather ignorant to this subject), but that doesnt mean its at all good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Kool-Aid as long as you don't add sugar. But neither since you're adding a sugar substitute =.

Both are bad for you. However, I drink diet Pepsi because I like the taste compared to regular soda. However, if you want to drink either make sure you balance it out with water. I try to take in 2liters of water a day and keep my soda to a single 20oz a day.

Deleted
    If you want healthy, try to drink water for a change.

¨Drink wtf you want, just dont drink too much of it...............

To those saying aspartame is terrible for you, research it from websites not called aspartamegivesyoucancer.com! It's obviously not nutritional but it really isn't all that bad for you.

Drinking too much of anything can kill you, even water.

Deleted
    i just drink water.. and low fat milk.. rarely alcohol, cause its stupid calories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its all about that sweet Tang anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tal72 View Post
    To those saying aspartame is terrible for you, research it from websites not called aspartamegivesyoucancer.com! It's obviously not nutritional but it really isn't all that bad for you.

Drinking too much of anything can kill you, even water.
    ^ This. Water Intoxication happens ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication ). Everything in moderation.