Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    dem Draenei Girls are just too bootylicious. Yum!

male Draenei are pretty ugly, yep. It is not their face, that's totally alright, but their nonfunctional, djinn-like heliumchest bodies. Draenei females don't look like the same species... I'm just a bit irritated by the Tauren. Thought there would be a lot more cows out there than bulls For the "strange ratios" : consider that it is most likely that all existing charscters are taken into account. So all bank-alts, all "one time played noob chars" (

Quote Originally Posted by jedijesse View Post
    That's not necessarily good math...There's a lower percentage of Female Orcs compared to Male Orcs...but I'll bet there are significantly more Orcs than Dwarves...making the number of Female Orcs higher than the number of Female Dwarves...percentages don't tell the whole story...
    I would actually be pretty surprised if that were true. I'd imagine total population of dwarves and orcs would be pretty similar. Orcs are traditionally (i don't know how cata has changed things) the third most popular horde race, behind Belves and Tauren. And, unless i'm mistaken (quite possible) Alliance has always had relatively even population numbers, excepting gnomes.

I will say i have noticed a larger number of orcs wandering around in recent months, but that could just be my server.
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha

seems harmless to charge 2200 VP for the t11 head/shoulder tokens, after all if someone is paying 2200 VP for t11 instead of t12 chest/legs they either already have the chest/legs, in which case they are likely raiding and wouldnt want the old t11 set anway, or they don't raid and want t11 for lols, which doesnt affect anybody

chaud, actually you are wrong: female dwarfs do are the least played model. You didn't have into account that there are considerably more orcs than dwarves.

According to WarcraftRealms.com census and having your percentages:
    Race
    Total population Female ratio Female population
    Orc 135,140 10.66% 14,406
    Dwarf 94,812 13.28% 12,591
    Last edited by dsmania; 2011-08-10 at 06:56 AM. Reason: It was chaud and not Boub who posted this. Added a table.

Deleted
    Phew, guess I lucked out. Just saw that a new driver was available but decided to not get it yet, as previous drivers sometimes had major problems as well. Good decision I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmania View Post
    chaud, actually you are wrong: female dwarfs do are the least played model. You didn't have into account that there are considerably more orcs than dwarves. According to WarcraftRealms.com census and having your percentages: Orcs lvl85: 135,140 x 10.66% = 14,406 female orcs Dwarves lvl85: 94,812 x 13.28% = 12,591 female dwarves

Edit: It was chaud and not Boub who posted this.
    All chaud did was talking about the "male - female ratio". Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    ehm..

You might think that Female Dwarves are player's least favorite female model, but you would be mistaken! Female Orcs take the lead by a few percent margin in our poll of Level 85 characters.
    Nope.

That driver issue, could be a killer in the summer (which it still is) way to go NVIDIA

I love badass muscular orc chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Chaud: "You might think that Female Dwarves are player's least favorite female model, but you would be mistaken!"

As it is written is confusing as it assumes all players choose race and then sex, and it is not actually true: many people chooses the whole combo. I clearly understood what chaud meant, I'm just stating that it is not properly expressed since it could drive many people to think wrong.
    World of Warcraft is merely a setback...

THANK YOU! i was in the process of downloading it when i read that and cancelled the download. I love you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmania View Post
    I clearly understood what chaud meant, I'm just stating that it is not properly expressed since it could drive many people to think wrong.
    I admit that it's a bit confusing. But he didn't state that there are more female Dwarfs on the servers than female Orcs

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Nope.
    You might think that Female Dwarves are player's least favorite female model, but you would be mistaken! Female Orcs take the lead by a few percent margin in our poll of Level 85 characters.
    Female Orcs take the lead by a few percent margin in our poll of Level 85 characters.
    by a few percent margin
    percent margin
    Nowhere is anything other than percentages mentioned.

Deleted
    >Turn on computer>Get new driver notice>download new driver>go mmo-champ>read news about drivers>FUUuuuuu!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLiberty View Post
    haha does it melt the cards again?

Not exactly melt, but warm enough to burn your fingers. My screen turns completely pixelated.
    I updated to the 275 driver, and that one is bugged aswell. I hope they'll fix it fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moocowfrakmilk View Post
    IMO the female orc model has aged much better than any of the other horde sprites, including belves.
    I agree, I have 2 at 85. They look great in mail/plate, but not so much in cloth imo.

Male Humans suck, I'd expect to have more female than 33%. Pretty funny that Draenei is the only race with more females than males... gotta love the shaking ass.

Thanks for the heads up about the driver, updated yesterday but now I'm going back to an old one.

Deleted
    all horde chars looks like shit compared to female belfs!