Thread: Sexy Beach 2

Sexy Beach 2

Have you guys played this? I just imported this game and think it's quite enjoyable for its age, so if you have the time try it out.

Well it's just my opinion

This game seems legit.

If a game fits in any two of the three categories listed below, I won't play it.

1) Japan-only games not part of an established franchise.

2) Dating simulators, minus the psuedo-relationships in Harvest moon.

3) Games with joke articles made about them.

This game fits in all three. I just really don't see the appeal in dating games especially. A few have hit America (sort of), and they were NEVER good. Not well-written, not realistic, not good gameplay, just.... nothing. I really don't get it. WTF Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    A few have hit America (sort of), and they were NEVER good. Not well-written, not realistic, not good gameplay, just.... nothing. I really don't get it. WTF Japan.
    Play Catherine. It's actually a good game. On PS3 and 360. Go rent it.

If a game fits in any two of the three categories listed below, I won't play it.

1) Japan-only games not part of an established franchise.

2) Dating simulators, minus the psuedo-relationships in Harvest moon.

3) Games with joke articles made about them.

This game fits in all three. I just really don't see the appeal in dating games especially. A few have hit America (sort of), and they were NEVER good. Not well-written, not realistic, not good gameplay, just.... nothing. I really don't get it. WTF Japan.
    From the looks of it, it's not a dating game, it's Mario Party with 3d japanese girls in bikinis, so it should still qualify on your list.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Play Catherine. It's actually a good game. On PS3 and 360. Go rent it.
    Catherine's a game about relationships, I wouldn't call it a dating game, unless I totally misunderstood the reviews I read.