Dilemma dilemma! Please help :)

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out which item to buy for my 2set 12 bonus. I can pick the legs or the chest.

But when i pick the legs i lose my T11 2set bonus, I gain mastery (demo lock) and way more int than when I pick the chest piece. Downside is I lose quite some hit rating, forcing me to reforge into hit again.

When i pick the chest, I lose mastery, gain hit and keep my T11 set bonus. But I gain no intellect whatsoever.

Anyone that can help me figure it out?

Character: Madtoady on Skullcrusher EU

cant post links QQ

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by protput View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out which item to buy for my 2set 12 bonus. I can pick the legs or the chest.

But when i pick the legs i lose my T11 2set bonus, I gain mastery (demo lock) and way more int than when I pick the chest piece. Downside is I lose quite some hit rating, forcing me to reforge into hit again.

When i pick the chest, I lose mastery, gain hit and keep my T11 set bonus. But I gain no intellect whatsoever.

Anyone that can help me figure it out?

Character: Madtoady on Skullcrusher EU

cant post links QQ

Thanks in advance
    Get your chest. You can keep farming the BH boss for legs while you save up points. Maybe you'll get lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought legs last week....and what do you know do BH this week and 2 pairs of legs drop. I'm still going to be suck with 3pc for awhile with having purchased the chest yesterday until my guild actually sees some heroic conq tokens drop. Haven't had shit for zonq drop this tier so far we got 5 conq tokens in total from all the bosses being 6/7heroic and a lil over 1/3 of our roster is on that token GG. Going to be a pain in the ass getting 4pc.

@OP I wouldn't chance anything on dropping from BH ever I just went for my biggest upgrades first instead of trying to gear up around RNG I went for what I needed the most 1st.

Made by dubbelbasse

Can't check armoury while at work, but depending on your guild you should have access to heroic legs (shannox) far before you gain access to h chest (alys) - meaning either buying legs, or at least leaving enough points free to buy them when the token drops can be a good idea

T11 bonuses are nothing to be concerned about - even though demo gains the most from them, they are still trivial by comparison to the gains of just ilvl, even before you consider 2set T12 is approximately 300dps - something you want nownownow

My guild has about 2 legs total from 6?7 25m resets. BH is really not worth holding off on an upgrade for.