This is a alliance guild that I have started today and we are recruiting! First off let me say sorry if this is in the wrong section, it is my first time posting on this forum.The story of how this guild got created:I was new to moonguard and joined this one guild 3 days later i get threatend to be gkicked because I was running around goldshire without my armor on and here is why. Who would want to wear their armor while trying to relaxe and take a break from their adventure? My guy was to tired to travel to sw and get some night clothes so he bunked in gs ( it was daytime and he was taking a break ) so they threaten me and say put my armor back on or leave goldshire. I left the guild bringing one other person with me to my guild. Since he tried to tell me what to do, i based the guild on freedom and bringing everyone together on the realm. So i created this guild so we wont judge and allow epr's and rp's and pve and pvp people to all be in the same guild. Everyone judges the epr's by what they do and I went around actually talking to people who epr'd and some are really nice. That is what this guild does, it unites people of all gameplay styles and shows that you cant judge a book by its cover.So besides that we are recruiting all people on moon guard, we welcome you with open arms as we will not judge your play type, we are the guild "the people of goldshire"I will be on most of the time, but if not just send me a mail ingame and hopefully catch you on sometime. Sorry for the bad grammer and such, i am writing all of this on my phone.Contact me:MalfirionMoonguardAllianceGoldshire