Thread: Warrior PvP

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Warrior PvP

Hi im currently leveling my warrior for PvP at 85, i have a Feral at 85 and love it

Now i know bg's under 85 are not balanced so im not concerned about balance while leveling but whats worring me is the pace of the warrior, it seems to be quite slow and clunky, maybe im just used to feral or maybe its me playing it wrong.

Any lv85 warriors out there that can tell me that at 85 they feel alot more involved or sharper, atm just seems like im waiting for Overpower or MS all the time and feeling very slow mobility wise.

atm im lv 62 i know more talents and abilitys will unlock but i dont want to waste more time on a toon i wont like the playstyle of at top end PvP.

When you get colossus smash at 85 everything changes. They really need to fix that so the leveling up is a little more involved, but don't worry *too* much, warriors aren't bad. Not as good as ferals by any means, but you have enough tools to feel like you always have something you should be doing.

Deleted
    Yea i keep opening spellbook and looking whats coming up, thats whats keeping me leveling atm ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tittattotem View Post
    Hi im currently leveling my warrior for PvP at 85, i have a Feral at 85 and love it

Now i know bg's under 85 are not balanced so im not concerned about balance while leveling but whats worring me is the pace of the warrior, it seems to be quite slow and clunky, maybe im just used to feral or maybe its me playing it wrong.

Any lv85 warriors out there that can tell me that at 85 they feel alot more involved or sharper, atm just seems like im waiting for Overpower or MS all the time and feeling very slow mobility wise.

atm im lv 62 i know more talents and abilitys will unlock but i dont want to waste more time on a toon i wont like the playstyle of at top end PvP.
    Pick up imp slam and use slam in your rotation when you're waiting for MS and OP. There's a lot of debate about whether imp slam is worthwhile at 85 (some love it, some hate it), but it's hands down a good idea before you get Colossus Smash since you'll have plenty of down time in your rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahkeus View Post
    Pick up imp slam and use slam in your rotation when you're waiting for MS and OP. There's a lot of debate about whether imp slam is worthwhile at 85 (some love it, some hate it), but it's hands down a good idea before you get Colossus Smash since you'll have plenty of down time in your rotation.
    Yea cheers started doing this, enjoying it more and im 1 level off bladestorm now, fun times coming!

Remember with bladestorm if it's not more than a few targets grouped up it will not be a high damage ability.

If you're scared of getting cc'd though, you can pop it for 10 seconds of your enemy running around like a priss while you wait for charge to come off cd.

Deleted
    lvling my warrior i ahd lots of fun in northrend, i made a macro with bladestorm to use cd's then bladestormed 5-<insert endless amount of mobs> mobs and killed all =)
    had lots of fun both pve and pvp wise with my warr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    Remember with bladestorm if it's not more than a few targets grouped up it will not be a high damage ability.

If you're scared of getting cc'd though, you can pop it for 10 seconds of your enemy running around like a priss while you wait for charge to come off cd.
    You can also bladestorm out of cc if you use it the moment you go into it (apart from cyclone)

Don't want to stop you from leveling, but I just got my warrior all geared up 9 pieces of ruthless, including the conquest weapon and am doing far less damage then casters in season 9 gear. To top it off, they also have way more cc and control. Not sure if Blizz is paying attention, but warriors need some love .... a lot of love...

Lol...you will be blown up before bladestorm ends. Better have that cancel macro, warriors are squishy in pvp now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Well as a warrior at lvl 85, my warrior is running 3/5 ruth, conquest 378 mace, 378 throw, rest is 371 s10. I have round 4.1k resil, and all I have to say is... I wreck everything, in most bg's im top damage, and im usually not always in the fights, sometimes I camp a node because everyone else runs off. With a healer in a bg, warriors are insane. Solo, I have to say I only win half my fights, im no reckful, im not some rank 1 glad 6 seasons in a row, but I have to say, im not to bad (1840 highest rating makes me not bad). Seeing other warriors in bg's on top dmg done, and tons of self healing, and owning a lot, I don't think we need a buff or nerf. THATS JUST MY OPINION... 4 years as a warrior only will do this to ya (nerf, buff, nerf, buff, omfg nerf, omfg buff, nerf, buff, wtf its a nerf again, wtf its a buff again).

Dacoolist - Lightning's Blade US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Well as a warrior at lvl 85, my warrior is running 3/5 ruth, conquest 378 mace, 378 throw, rest is 371 s10. I have round 4.1k resil, and all I have to say is... I wreck everything, in most bg's im top damage, and im usually not always in the fights, sometimes I camp a node because everyone else runs off. With a healer in a bg, warriors are insane. Solo, I have to say I only win half my fights, im no reckful, im not some rank 1 glad 6 seasons in a row, but I have to say, im not to bad (1840 highest rating makes me not bad). Seeing other warriors in bg's on top dmg done, and tons of self healing, and owning a lot, I don't think we need a buff or nerf. THATS JUST MY OPINION... 4 years as a warrior only will do this to ya (nerf, buff, nerf, buff, omfg nerf, omfg buff, nerf, buff, wtf its a nerf again, wtf its a buff again).

why would u use so much pvp gear so u have 4.1k resi? i used to have 4k, then i switched out some pvp gear for pve for some extra dmg and only lost like 3% dmg reduction

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post

You must not have played in this season at all. In a regular bg, you will be hard pressed to find a warrior, and if you do, its the casters that are topping the charts! You simply cannot top the charts with 7k hits or 14k crits when others are hitting for 28K. Its not possible!

Go prot for low level pvp. You will shit on rogues and hunters.
    "Do not brand me a tyrant" - Knight Commander Meredith

Quote Originally Posted by Warlesswarrior1 View Post
    You must not have played in this season at all. In a regular bg, you will be hard pressed to find a warrior, and if you do, its the casters that are topping the charts! You simply cannot top the charts with 7k hits or 14k crits when others are hitting for 28K. Its not possible!
    You make it sound as if it is difficult to outplay the majority of people who are in bgs who keyboard turn and are generally awful at their class.

Edit: 14k crits lol do you even have a weapon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quant I have a weapon on my warrior and I do the same. Enlighten me and tell me how to play please?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerato View Post
    Quant I have a weapon on my warrior and I do the same. Enlighten me and tell me how to play please?
    You don't have an 85 warrior, I know this Koen. Stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative View Post
    You don't have an 85 warrior, I know this Koen. Stop it.
    You're right. I play a DK and hit warriors for 35k while they hit me for like 20k with the same weapon. Sad times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerato View Post
    You're right. I play a DK and hit warriors for 35k while they hit me for like 20k with the same weapon. Sad times.
    I play a Warlock and crit warriors for 14k with 3x shadow embrace on them. Just joking, that's my pet. While they crit me for 24k on 4k resilience and soul link. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    I play a Warlock and crit warriors for 14k with 3x shadow embrace on them. Just joking, that's my pet. While they crit me for 24k on 4k resilience and soul link. Good times.
    So you just don't play your warlock right? Good locks are sort of difficult to hit. They also take like 0 damage.